Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

agreed.
sometimes I feel Iā€™ll have to rewatch the episodes again bcoz u knowā€¦ some things are so worth ponderingā€¦and some dialoguesā€¦for ex: when Mr. cafe imparts wisdom to little brother on how fate wonā€™t come knocking on the door and how we have to stand to our decisionsā€¦I really felt that partā€¦the dialogue exchange between them was kinda anti to the main theme of the doom and story, yet it felt just rightā€¦
:sweat_smile: just a thoughtā€¦

2 Likes

Spoiler - My blur is not working - hold on

I sent you a msg - my dumb blur is not working - what is that all about - did I use up my BLUR privileges :woman_shrugging: @gmaple00_433

And I do need to re-watch when my heart can handle it! I think Iā€™ll catch more things

1 Like

i guess so :laughing:

1 Like

@choitrio Can we Handle the END!??? Itā€™s almost here! :sob::broken_heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just wait until you hit the end of ep 14. Seriously! I had no tears left.

1 Like

Already happened I cried for like 3 hours from 13 to 14 - I was exhausted! Even the next day! I am all caught up! :sob::sob:

1 Like

Yeah, I know. I am going to have to drink a 50 gallon drum of water before I try to watch the final episodes so I have enough water for my eyes.
Note to self: Check tissue quantities in house before Tuesday night.

1 Like

Yep we should have stock in Kleenex! And Chocolate lots of chocolate

Iā€™m currently watching Hello Again something FUNNY! And CUTE
I have to build up my tear tolerance for DOOM

1 Like

I canā€™t believe this will be the last week of episodes. You better brace yourself.:wink:

1 Like

VIKI changed itā€™s header to DOOM and it is s different photo! Did you guys see it!??

1 Like

By the way, what happened to the marriage? Was it just to bring more melodrama?

I teared up more watching True Beauty than this lol. If Iā€™m being honest, this drama just doesnā€™t hit home for me, but Iā€™ve been entertained and am enjoying that everyone else on this page is enjoying it so much!

1 Like

Nooo, Iā€™m not ready!!!
I want a happy end so bad!!

1 Like

**Happy Ending! RIGHT!!! **
**Must BE A Happy Ending! **
My Heart Canā€™t Take It

EPS 15 I just got Notification that it Dropped! HWaiting on Subs!

1 Like

Sportskeeda
kdramastars
Soompi
Soompi
VIKI

My HEART - DOOM DO DOOM DO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Is Coming to An End - One of the Shows that WILL Last for ME! And keep me in its SPELL for a LONG TIME! I HOPE THAT EVERYONE HAS ENJOYED OUR DOOM

2 MORE EPS LEFT

1 Like

Like all of our other favorite dramas, itā€™s been a great ride that Iā€™m sure we will all be sad to see end. But we can always watch again, right??? DOOM love will live on in our hearts. :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Watching it right now fully subbed! See ya all later!

2 Likes

no%20spoiler

OK SOME OF US HAVE TO BREATH REALLY LIKE MEDITATE BEFORE WE WATCH Eps 15

PLEASE BLUR ALL ANYTHING SO NO ONE GETS A SPOILER

SUBS at 27%

2 Likes

spoilerspoiler

Aw - Precious Moments! Kisses are some of my FAVORITES!

1 Like