Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

crying

Is this not the MOST BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY EVER EVER EVER!!!
End Eps 13 My HEART :purple_heart:

This meaning with both couples that no matter how you try to run away you still end up right back where you areā€¦aw itā€™s beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time

I canā€™t watch DOOM cry! There is so much meaning in this show I canā€™t EVEN!

@stardust2466_546 help me Iā€™m not doing well! :sob:

All right I have been crying non-stop - I guess I should take my sad little self to bed! :sob:
I have to say the acting skills of Seo In Guk and Park Bo Young in Eps 14 - OFF THE CHARTS GOOD
Such tendernessā€¦

2 Likes

couldnā€™t agree moreā€¦

1 Like

1 Like

Iā€™ve finally caught up. I donā€™t feel bad for the cafe owner one bit! Call me heartless, but I was laughing, no cackling when he broke down lol!! Everything he said about himself was true. Super pathetic character. Glad Na Ji Na is finally free of him!

1 Like

@sa11
@stardust2466_546
So I donā€™t want the writer to end up with CAFE owner - I did feel for his heartfelt final understanding of himself and what he had done. He was a coward. He allowed her to pine for him for 10 years and look for him. But she did love someone who didnā€™t exist. TEAM TEAM Leader loves Cafe Owner but saw what he was doing and thought he would put a stop to her coming to see him - by kissing her - and he fell in love - how hard for him to hold that back for 10 years while living with his friend. And she still came around even though he didnā€™t know it. How Brave of everyone to finally admit the truth even though it was heartbreaking. Cafe Owner saying take good care of her or I will take her back - aw it did tug at my heartstrings but I think he is ready to grow up.

I am very happy with the outcome between the 2nd Main Leads

2 Likes

Was I alone in bawling my head off or were you guys there with me!!! hahaha!

tissue%20gif

1 Like

Lol. This show hasnt moved me to tears yet, but weā€™ll see what the last 2 episodes have in store!

@angelight313_168
So Iā€™m all caught up! I hope my observations above are similar to yours! Iā€™m like - not gonna get over this one for a while! My mind - cannot stop thinking about all the meaning behind what is happening.

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
I REALLY hope this has a Happy Ending!

@kdrama2020ali

My biggest fear is what kind of ending are they giving this one since in my opinion, Asian writers can be jerks sometimes when it comes to ENDINGS in dramas. I had my share of cursing disappointments. A Happy happy ending? I have doubts it can be possible. A decent ending we can accept? Possibly/Hopefully/ Praying for it, too.

@sa11
For real? It takes a lot for me to cry, and in episodes 13 and 14 seeing HIM cry broke my heart, too. The FL crying sounds like a little girl and itā€™s also heartbreaking for me, to hear a cry like that.

1 Like

I think it might be a BROKEN EVER AFTER but maybe we get a re-incarnated DOOM that is human and they can be together.

OK SERIOUSLY - I was just trying to explain parts of DOOM and talking about it makes me CRY

The old lady with the flowers on the steps that DOOM told her she did well and that she could go! When she didnā€™t take her belongings he asked her why - she said life has been HEAVY I can leave that behind now!!! AW - my heart

DOOM crying and SEO IN GUKā€™s tenderness about killed me
@angelight313_168

1 Like

To think this will be our last two episodes. Iā€™m so anxious right now lol

I hope we donā€™t have to cry too much with 15/16. Itā€™s time for us to smile.

3 Likes

fingers crossedā€¦:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

flickr

Oh my goodness! Do you LOVE this picture or WHAT!

Can I love him EVEN more! :purple_heart:

Are you guys READY for the ENDING of DOOM DO DOOM DO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM?

3 Likes

with a heavy heartā€¦:sob::sob:

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQnns4JB1yJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

LOOK heā€™s OK
Why is he wearing a coat in the summer! Must be another drama! hahahahaha!
Seo In Guk is doing well.

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Guys Yesterday and Today if I even TRY to talk about DOOM! and the MEANING behind things!
I CRY -
What is that!
Soul CRUSHING!

1 Like

Episode 13 was great. Iā€™m not sad about episode 14 because we still have 2 episodes to watch.
I still believe we can have our happy ending.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sad about what happened. But cried - for me through the MEANING of a lot of what the characters were going thru that got me. Itā€™s amazing what everyone gets out of each eps! I wish we could all Zoom talk or something. I see so much DEEP meaning in the things that were being said.

I think he will come back
like reincarnate as a human with his memories and they can be together I hope! I want them to get married

2 Likes

There are a lot of metaphores and hidden meanings in this drama. My brain is tired of trying to figure everything out. :thinking:
I may rewatch it but only if the ending is not too painful. :pray:

3 Likes

we really need a happy endingā€¦:100:

3 Likes