Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

how about some Rain and shineā€¦ :wink:?

3 Likes

oooohhh yeahā€¦start with doom and ends with itā€¦interestingā€¦:thinking:

1 Like

Somebody just asked me if we ever get a good shirtless scene with DOOM - You know what Seo In Guk has a very nice body but I guess DOOM doesnā€™t take showers!!! Drats!

Head on over to Hottie Posse for my addition of Team Team Leader - Wowsers!

1 Like

At the Viki site, he is among ā€œPopular Celebritiesā€.

3 Likes

Kpopinfo wordpress

Gorgeousness!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQBKbh8gxaQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I shared this before but cuteness overload
I think you may be able to watch SIG on ā€œI Live Aloneā€

Oh my heart is MELTING
Heā€™s so ADORBS - You should be able to find the subtitled one on VIKI
His hair is all messed up - and is he that messy! Why is this so entertaining! hahahaha!

Have you guys noticed how I canā€™t seem to leave DOOM and Seo In Guk behind! Itā€™s so HARD

2 Likes

I found squad 38 and am loving it! thanks a lot.

2 Likes

So glad you found it and like it! It is one of my favorite K-dramas. Even my kids watched it and loved it.

2 Likes

Welp - I have been convinced to go watch "My Roommate is a Gumiho"
I guess off to another Fantasy Drama

2 Likes

@stardust2466_546

Itā€™s all good and no worries I went through the same thing a few times myself. You didnā€™t had to delete it bc smoking also means heā€™s hot but in my Island is like saying they are very famous/lights up the place something like that.

Anyway, I didnā€™t even know he had a cat, but if you can provide a link I would really appreciate that very much. I have heard a lot about his love for his cat, but I never saw him with any animals (so far) in the videos Iā€™ve watched from him.

By the way @choitrio recommended Squad 38, and I can assure you itā€™s a hit. His acting is different from DOOM and imo so much better! Iā€™m glad I found it, and in all honestly I canā€™t stop watching bc every episode leaves an exciting cliffhanger. Hope you get to see it also.

1 Like

What did I say??? I canā€™t believe how well he did with the English song. He just needed more background music for John Legendā€™s song. Thanks @choitrio!!!

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQBKbh8gxaQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I made this little video of Seo In Guk and the kitty my lockscreen!
SO ADORABLE every time I open my phone!

2 Likes

Still so ADORBS! He wants you to put he OST on your playlist!!!

Gosh he has such a beautiful voice! :purple_heart:
1 Like

@kdrama2020ali
OMG Thank you! the cat kissed him. Thatā€™s so cute.

1 Like

Indeed he looks awesome !

1 Like

I love his eyes! SIGgie eyes just twinkle! Aw, I miss him so much already! :purple_heart:

1 Like

So I am REALLY liking My Roommate is a Gumiho - These two are TOO CUTE! It had me hooked last night I was up until 2 a.m. Lot of comedy mixed in with little thriller moments and yes - Romance!..
My favorite line "Heā€™s a Sly Fox Wearing a Mask of a Hottie"
Check it out if you havenā€™t - I know it is not everyoneā€™s cup of tea - but Iā€™m HOOKED already!
(the comedy reminds me of WWWSK)

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali @stardust2466_546 @gmaple00_433 Did you see this?
Our doom and our team team leader in a new movie!!

3 Likes

Sign me up! Iā€™ll be checking this out when it is released! Thanks for the heads-up @natyh! Canā€™t wait to see our favorite duo together again!

3 Likes

3rd Time they have been Together - KEEP it going - Letā€™s see them over and over together!

Sign Me UP!

I have the BELL set to ring when Pipeline drops!!! I hope soon!

3 Likes

yeahā€¦team leader looks so :heart_eyes_cat:
I heard lee soo-hyuk asked SIG to join his agencyā€¦:thinking:

3 Likes