Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?💜 DATE WITH DOOM!

From the STARS - From Beginning Until the END

2 Likes

Just finished episodes 15 and 16 here is _my_opinion only.__****. They had me from episodes 1 - 14 but I really felt kind of let down with the final two episodes. Yeah, they wrapped everything up nicely and there were some great scenes, but I just felt the writer(s) were killing time/filling up space in a lot of the final two episodes. I agree that this was not ‘Goblin’ caliber writing although it was fairly good and better than some of the stuff out there. Would I watch again? Probably because most of the scenes between the FL/ML were awesome and the love triangle between the two MSL and the FSL was interesting. Also, I enjoyed the storyline. I know this seems like a banal review but I was honestly disappointed in the last two episodes. Again, this is my opinion only. We are all unique individuals with our own thoughts. That’s what makes us so interesting and wonderful. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@stardust2466_546

Yes I agree 100% with you I started watching again and was very disappointed No kissing at the end for ML/FL. Making that Kimchi was the last straw. These Asian writers never fail to mess up things when they were doing so good. The story was different and the chemistry was there but the romance died down at the end and is their loss bc this could have been the drama that proved their worth as actor/actress. Anyway, PBY might not get any more calls but I know SIG is smoking and I can’t wait to see PIPELINE.

I’m going to re-watch all of SIG dramas he has made bc I didn’t even know he had made so many. in the first place. The ONLY one I won’t watch is [the smile that left her face] is too tragic and I stay away from that. He was great in that drama, and the SL role in [Master Sun] that security guard role was amazing and he exude sexiness all the way. He’s a great actor and too bad they don’t value him enough.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to Shopping King Louie! He seems so sweet and innocent when he gets lost!

1 Like

I started The King’s Face but didn’t finish it. You might want to check out King of High School. Team Leader, Lee Soo Hyuk is in it as well.

3 Likes

@angelight313_168, I have to say my favorite Seo In Guk drama is Squad 38. Hopefully, Viki brings it back.

3 Likes

Aw OUR BOYS!

4 Likes

Can I say THANK YOU Guys for Hanging out with me for DOOM AT YOUR SERVICE!
Quite the Roller Coaster Ride! I appreciate everyone’s different views - again that is what makes the world go around.

We will miss our DO DO DOOM DO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
And TEAM TEAM LEADER

Thank you to the Entire CAST and CREW of DOOM AT YOUR SERVICE for giving us a FUN RIDE! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

I hope it too, they have faced enough hardships. Both Mentally and Physically, hope they have better future ahead of them !!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

spoiler…spoiler…spoiler…

removing this. thanks.

1 Like

Sorry, I withdrew my post as it was a bit crass. I have to keep reminding myself that this is a world-wide site with many cultures, genders, and age groups posting.
I agree that SIG is a phenomenal talent. I am going to have to make a concerted effort to watch more of his work. He has a bright future ahead of him, for sure. Plus, he gets bonus points in my book because he is a cat person. Have you seen postings of him and his cute fluffy white kitty? Animal lovers are my people.

2 Likes

Drama Haven

I Think that Seo In Guk (to some is considered an Idol because of his music) I never have liked that label because of the connotation that is evokes. DOOM is my first time meeting him. I kept seeing his face when flipping through kdrama media. I know he is a big star but I wasn’t sure about how I would feel about him! After watching him in DOOM and getting to know his sweet personality on and off screen! I am HOOKED on Seo In Guk! What a talent he is! I think he will receive more and more and more accolades for his work and be getting tons of offers even after DOOM is now over! I know I will be following him. He can do comedy, melodrama, thrillers, action and he SINGS with that beautiful voice. I am so glad that he sang on the OST - What a privilege it is to get to know such talented artists who are half way across the world. People that are born to entertain strive and work so hard on their CRAFT. Thank you! 감사합니다 gamsahabnida for Sharing Your Talent with Us. Seo In Guk - I feel like DOOM and I are friends! :purple_heart:

@angelight313_168 @stardust2466_546

Oh MO MO - He’s so gorgeous!

2 Likes

I’m crying again! I really am going to MISS DOOM!
Gonna take me a while to get over this show! :purple_heart:
After Goblin this might be one of my favorite OSTs

5 Likes

Showing our TEAM TEAM LEADER as a MODEL - Oh my gosh- He’s gorgeous!
2:07 shows him on the runway -

2 Likes

Why oh why do most Asian men have such beautiful eyes and mouths??? Those lips!!! It’s just not fair to us who live on the other side of the world. Hahahaha!!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

OMG! So funny!!

2 Likes

WOW TEAM TEAM LEADER He’s FIERCE
Those coats!!!
His long legs!
I didn’t realize he was a MODEL - DUH

1 Like

Although the theme was too dark for my taste, I actually thought “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” was very good. I don’t necessarily think Seo In Guk is less popular in Korea but I am aware that there is some controversy regarding his military service. Regardless, I personally think he is a very talented actor and singer-songwriter. Here are some articles about him you might enjoy.

4 Likes