Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?💜 DATE WITH DOOM!

I’m so GLAD I hope it doesn’t go off the rails for you

2 Likes

Party pooper! Don’t rain on my parade! I’m looking forward to that HOT KISS. With expressive eye guy, he leaves his mouth open so the kiss looks so real it’s amazing. so I hope we get rewarded in that department although that bending down kiss don’t look too promising for me, so that’s not the one I bet. Maybe by episode 10 like you said?

3 Likes

Girl I am all about the KISS - I love all the angst before the kiss like the LEAN in on the Door! But the end of Eps 4 is KILLING me - he is so MEAN but I know it’s because he has deeply been hurt!!! Oh gosh - this show has my heart pounding.

The Kiss will be good! Yep like the white truck of DOOM - usually Eps 10 if you look at any of ur dramas

2 Likes

(She knows which episode to anticipate) :grin:

3 Likes

K-drama expert! bahahahahahahahah!
The GOOD kiss they may have a small kiss before that like dream sequence kiss

3 Likes

I love him/I hate him/I love him/ I hate him/I love him! oh my gosh roller coaster ride!

She already loves him
:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

@choitrio Aw do I really have to wait! come on "My Heart Goes Doom"

4 Likes

SWDBS was hilarious !

3 Likes

I didn’t care for it but I love both the actors. It is funny what shows we like and some we don’t everyone has such a wealth of things they bring to a show when they watch it.

DOOM - Has got me SUCKED in BAD

The chemistry between these two is just Electric

3 Likes

Thanks OK T
This is how I feel at the END of Eps 4

5 Likes

She was awesome in ABYSS. Funny, touching, a bit of everything in her perfect way. AND SO LUCKY! she gets the really cute guys too.

PS. Oh my Ghost another hunk too. SHE masters all her roles to perfection.

2 Likes

I loved her in Oh My Ghostess - she is so darn cute -

He definitely was a HUNKY chef! I love the kiss in the kitchen! Wowsers! He’s great actor

2 Likes

All my kdrama friends! I have a bone to pick with you guys!
You were keeping Seo In Guk to yourselves weren’t you!
No one told me!
Super Crush

4 Likes

Stop being greedy. You want them all for yourself? Leave something for us lonely old souls. Isn’t he naturally handsome? Watch how much sexier he gets.

3 Likes

I’m just SAYING!!! hahahahahahaha!

3 Likes

I’m serious I don’t think my heart can take it
I left several dramas on hold to watch this and now Shopaholic Louie cuz of him

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali, @angelight313_168, he is a hottie. Okay ladies, since I will be subbing the drama, I will give you a heads up for the “kiss scene” episode. :wink:

5 Likes

We love you "My Heart Goes DOOM"

3 Likes

You better have someone watching the episode with you, in case you need to be resuscitated.:wink:

5 Likes

I wonder if we get a dream kiss before a REAL kiss

This guy is hitting and kicking him in Shopaholic Louie and I’m about to come unglued! Stop It!:tired_face:

감사합니다 @choitrio

4 Likes

@kdrama2020ali, wow, are you learning Hangul as well?

3 Likes