Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

very poorly - I know about 20 or 25 words Hangul is hard

2 Likes

yā€™all just keep your imaginations going! love your thoughts, now I have to wait for this next episode anticipating, anticipating, anticipating,

Oh my goodness, see what you have done to me?

this frustrated writer coming out!! so he may wind up being like Goblin, well is she the wife he needs to really die? I thought he was dead anyway.

and for BLACK, no description here, shes dying I think and close to it, so what is he, a goblin, a soul swiper, DOOM , would that mean, devil? and his attractiveness(yeah wow) whats with that? ok so I am older, and admit hes really cute, but imaginations run away with all of us, my included. so in a few words who is he really?

and please, donā€™t bombard me with negative stuff, this is a very good drama, l love the actors in it and how they portray the story.

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad your watching and you are lending your thoughts @frustratedwriter
I donā€™t think heā€™s EVIL I think he is like a grim reaper & a go between - they said you have to have light with dark, good with bad - heā€™s essential but I think he has been hurt deeply that is why he doesnā€™t love. Like he said at the end ā€œpeople fear meā€ and we watched the flowers die but she brings them back. The God figure ā€œwants him to remember his empathyā€ & I do think she loves him already that is why she jumped in front of the knife.

This show is SO good and I do think it is another Goblin! I think itā€™s going to be that Good!

I do think he has a huge struggle with who he is especially when he withholds helping her with her pain! That makes this like an anti-romance at the moment. But she hates him/loves him! Like me too. She wants to protect him because she sees his pain! DEEP I think itā€™s gonna be DEEP - He has hinted that he does not want to be DOOMā€¦he would have died years ago

2 Likes

This song is in my HEAD all day LONG! What a LOVE SONG! GOODNESS - the music makes everything emotional for me when it comes to a drama

Why do I have to wait 6 days!

2 Likes

Park Bo Youngā€™s acting in this scene was :exploding_head::exploding_head:
I couldnā€™t even recognize the fact that she is healthy and isnā€™t having any tumor but ohhhhhh dammmmmmn. She felt as if she is going through the pain right then and there.

3 Likes

Eps 4 - I know right - I really thought she had been stabbed and how he pulled her to him so she didnā€™t watch his DOOM - AW - my heart.

Or did you mean when he withheld helping her with her pain and fell off the balcony - Ugh you are so right - brilliant - he was so surprised!

1 Like

Yes, I meant this one!!

I didnā€™t even watch episode 4 as of now, so, I didnā€™t have the courage to unblur the spoiler. Thanks for blurring it.:kissing_heart::yum:

3 Likes

Oh goodness you are in for a roller coaster - it was a ride #4.

1 Like

She made me laugh when she was searching for ā€œHow to fall in love?ā€.
My favourite scene was the reversing. He was so sexy!

5 Likes

And watching 9T on the TV!

1 Like

For our DOOM intermission - This is so CUTE!

4 Likes

Wow, I didnā€™t know it!! It should be amazing :heart:

2 Likes

Ok - WAITING IS KILLING ME

2 Likes

I didnā€™t want to watch it at first because I didnā€™t like Seo In Guk but I tried watching the first episode and itā€™s so good. In Guk is so handsome and talented, and yes, I watched the first three episodes in one day and now I am waiting for the next episode next Monday. I canā€™t wait. The story is so exciting.

5 Likes

So you changed your mind???
I am over the Moon for Seo In Guk! I had never met him before. Now watching Shopaholic Louie he is so ADORBS! I plan to watch more of his dramas!
DOOM - I have a DATE with DOOM

Anyone else REWATCH DOOM EPISODES - letā€™s see ME!

2 Likes

Anyone else change your wallpaper on your phone to DOOM!

4 Likes

I just randomly thought about it. How about having a Watch Party for episode 5?

5 Likes

Yes, we set that up here on Viki right? It just depends on our time differences also. And the Subs

1 Like

omo Aileeā€™s a QUEEN! Love the song even if Iā€™m not currently watching!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I love heart-wrenching music^^ Ones where the intensity of the charactersā€™ feelings become even more intense because of the soulful music. Immersive!!
I remember getting so conditioned that Iā€™d feel like crying every time One Person (18 Again) or In My Heart(Flower of Evil) played. Have you watched FoE?

2 Likes

FOE -?? Oh FLOWER OF EVIL = It takes me a Minute - No it is on my LIST! Lee Joon Gi! :kissing_heart:
I get that way with Goblin OST - makes me cry every time!

2 Likes