Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?💜 DATE WITH DOOM!

He is one BUSY cutie which is perfectly fine for those of us who dig him. :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/korean/seo-in-guk-to-mark-his-comeback-as-a-singer-after-3-years-for-doom-at-your-service/articleshow/83747357.cms

I didn’t realize that the song was his singing comeback.

1 Like

giphy

I MISS DOOM so MUCH
And All my friends talking about DOOM

1 Like

7:30 min in or so CUTE when he asks for water! Has Anyone Watched this one with Seo in Guk and Lee Jong Suk??

No BREATHING Movie

Oh my gosh Seo In Guk is so CUTE

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRmuigTnpnO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

CUTE CUTE CUTE Seo In GUK is the CUTEST

Giphy

I Confess I miss DOOM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Soompi
Seo In Guk

2 Likes

He is adorable!!! The first thing I notice about a man is the eyes and I just LOVE his! Be still my beating heart…

1 Like

YES - ADORBS ADORBS AND SO FUN - HE has the cutest personality that is why I like him so much.

Really I have not stopped missing this show since it finished!

Tenor

I swear Seo In Guk - LOOKS LIKE A BABY BIRD

2 Likes

seo%20in%20guk%205

DOOM (how did I miss this photo) saying HELLO

Does it say SEXY on his arm!!!

3 Likes

OUR DOOM singing OST for Tomorrow With You!
Beautiful - his tone WOW! I Wish this video was better!

2 Likes

I wish he learned to pronounce the English words better, so that he can sing in English more often. I saw a video where he sang in English, and it sounded great, but the pronunciation was off in too many parts. He needs to improve in English so he can open more doors for himself.

1 Like

Aw, we just want him to come see us and sing! I don’t care how or when or where or what language I would love to go see him sing.

2 Likes

The tone in his voice and the way he hits the notes! He is truly a gifted singer.

Well, I personally feel there’s something off in his high and low notes ‘‘exchange’’

I read somewhere he had an injury that affected his singing career, and I can notice that in several videos I saw of him singing. His voice is forced at times which is not normal.

He needs to take care of that even though it doesn’t matter bc he is a great actor too. No matter what, He’s covered. I can’t wait to see his next drama/movie, anything! I miss seeing him too.

That is actually a horribly filmed live video! (above) The person didn’t video it very well.

I do love the studio version! I do miss him a lot! I love that he is a singer first and then an actor. So many actors (try to sing). Some do very well some don’t. But he was a singer first - that I love. As a singer myself, I have great admiration for all these new Korean voices I am learning so much about & the Korean language - I have so many CDs now! I need to get a case for them

Seo In Guk - Things You Didn’t Know

He did have bulimia - Wow!

Seo In Guk

YES, the bulimia is what caused his vocal cord damage more than anything else. I’m glad you found it, so I don’t start getting called a liar, and fabricating articles. This has happened with our American singers, and once the damage is done, in some rare cases the damage is severe. The fact that he was able to sing again, gives me hope that with time, he will be able to fully recover.

Let me tell you why I insist he sings in English; singing in Korean requires a strain in his vocal chords that singing in English won’t happen so often. The easier it is for him to sing, the more he can relax his muscles and improve his condition. He can sing the first few songs fine, but there’s a point where he can not go on and he leaves the stage. He is risking loosing his voice forever, and I hope he knows that. I’m praying for a miracle and his complete recovery.

He actually won a competition after all of that happened:

Excerpt from article above: Seo In Guk

“In 2012, Seo In-guk recounts Korea JoongAng Daily in an article by Carla Sunwoo that he was battling bulimia, an eating disorder, which began when judges at a hearing for JYP Entertainment warned him about his weight. “At the initial hearing they said I had to lose weight… From that point on I became obsessed with losing weight. After every meal I would throw up so I could lose weight, ”he says, adding that when he returned to his agency after losing enough weight, he was rejected again because his“ singing got worse ” . He presumes this was due to damage to his vocal cords from the vomiting. Years later, after passing those roadblocks, he won the grand prize at Superstar K , which helped him regain his self-esteem and self-confidence.”

(I didn’t think you were making it up - but I think he has been thoroughly doing well since he dealt with issues when he was trying to get into the business.)

But like you said we will keep wishing him well - he is just a phenomenal talent

They didn’t mention the surgery he had in order to get where he’s at? Be able to sing.

Also he has bone problems the poor dear boy.

A year ago, a media outlet had reported that Seo In Guk knew of his medical condition (osteochondral lesions) — which is grounds for exemption from military service — well ahead of time, but enlisted anyway. The report suggested that despite knowing of the condition as early as March 2015, Seo In Guk did not take any treatment measures. He then enlisted in March 2017, but was promptly ordered to receive a re-examination. Ultimately, he was exempted from duty.

@kdrama2020ali
I found this, It’s so well done. :smile:

2 Likes

This is so ADORABLE - I love it! The kissing is enough for him to be boyfriend and husband material! Wowsers! Boy he is the BEST

I love it! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

@mas4
You know me well! And I miss DOOM!!!

1 Like

It’s so sad that he was fantastic in this drama pipeline, and many others but he’s not recognized as the great actor he is just because he’s not considered an idol looking actor. So unfair.