Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

He is to US! I think his look is so unique so unique and he had me at HELLO! I actually avoided him for a while - I heard his name - knew he was popular and thought - Iā€™m not going to pay attention - well once I met him - he had me at HELLO!

seo%20in%20guk%203

2 Likes

Oh my gosh - Jealousy!!!

Look at that FACE

DOOM MODE ACTIVATED

3 Likes

OH MY GOSH the SONG is so FUNNY!
(whoever did this made his lips look too peach but heā€™s still so handsome!)

I MISS HIM SO MUCH! This is one of my all time FAVORITE dramas! SEO IN GUK I MISS YOU

I actually think that DOOM is very Close to Goblin and W 2 Worlds - in my all time favorites

Tenor

I canā€™t believe DOOM started in May and we are already in August!

I seriously miss Seo In Guk and DOOM - Still waiting for something similar to come along to ENJOY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRBx0FeBfb6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

If you didnā€™t already watch it, Black is a bit similar to Doom.

1 Like

Is this it?? Is this our new Fantasy Drama??? Should we watch together??
What say you @angelight313_168 @my_happy_place @stardust2466_546
@natyh @vivi_1485 @mas4 @choitrio @porkypine90_261 @sweetybirdtoo

Starts Aug 30th

(It will have palace drama but the fact that he is blind with a sixth sense is interesting)

5 Likes

I think this is the one! Count me in.

1 Like

I read the novel and I think the ML and FL are perfect for their roles. I have a feeling you will like this one. Btw, did you happen to notice a familiar name in the Subtitle Team?:wink:

5 Likes

I DID I DID!!!! I think I will like it also - I like the trailer.

So here is the deal - Who wants to start the THREAD for it???

Tenor

LOVERS OF THE RED SKY NEEDS A HOME! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I watched it and it was awesome. As an American I got a kick out of how every time Doom was rude, the FL explained it away by saying that he was American. By American standards he was extremely polite, but it was still funny.

4 Likes

Itā€™s extremely funny to me sometimesā€¦ the way they always explain away rude/forward behavior as ā€œOh, he/she studied in Americaā€ :joy:

Great! I think Iā€™ll join you all! I love almost the entire main cast, and the NCTzen in me started screaming the moment I saw Gong Myung(NCT Doyoungā€™s brother) in the cast :joy: I may or may not have succumbed to the ā€œIdol virusā€

@choitrio Itā€™s great to see you again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I find it hilarious - doesnā€™t offend me at all but I have seen where people get extremely offended!

4 Likes

Hey! This one sounds pretty good! Iā€™m in!!

3 Likes

Wow Iā€™m in!!
Watch party!
65ca97a1341774ee1299dc733cbebdb0

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! on your project as a CM. Iā€™m so looking forward to this drama since you say the chemistry is there bc lately I donā€™t feel thereā€™s any in the few dramas Iā€™ve seen lately. I want to feel the romance growing, and hopefully a kiss here and there.

1 Like

Thank you, but itā€™s more like I am a CM-in-training. If the drama follows the storyline in the novel, there definitely should be romance.:wink:

1 Like

@choitrio

You will do just fine! Your sweet attitude and so respectful person will make that team the happiest giving you all support and clearing any doubt you may have. You have a great team in there, too. I hope to see you in many more projects and maybe even joining in (health wise permitted).

Iā€™m dying to see some real romance in K-dramas. I really miss that when is a love story.

1 Like

Awww thank you for being so supportive! It would be my pleasure to work with you on a project.:blush:

1 Like

You betcha! I will be glued to the tv when it premieres!

It will probably drop around 5 am Mountain time. What time will the watch party be?

1 Like

Waitā€¦is a party watch? I thought it was Doom at your service copy cat thingy.

1 Like