Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

Gather all the evidence!! :joy: @padmalayag you have a better chance of winning the Lee Minho case, keep your hopes up!!

3 Likes

ROMEO AND JULIET!!! :sob::sob: this is the exact same way weā€™re describing Youth Of May!! MLā€™s father is evil and has a thing against FLā€™s fatherā€¦Iā€™m in constant terror!
Please, not TWO Romeo-Juliet stories, my heart canā€™t take this!

2 Likes

Iā€™m afraid so - mark my words I think that is what we are gonna see! DOOM is hurting and has pushed aside love and empathy etc. And she thinks she hates him but she is falling for him fast (well who wouldnā€™t its Seo In Guk and heā€™s DOOM and dark and broody and a hottie and a bad boy! SOOOOO will it be SAD I donā€™t know but I am seeing a Romero and Juliet type of issue at some point. The sacrifice part maybe not the family part but the sacrifice partā€¦I could be wrong

2 Likes

I have a friend who just watched this. And Loved it. I am trained to work with a little boy with Autism and I know I will have a huge connection to it.

@adrianmorales how are you have I not seen you in a while?

2 Likes

@padmalayag hahahahahahaha! I still plead the 5th!

3 Likes

I have a DATE with DOOM

DAYS TOMORROW I hope I hope I hope I hope - subs subs subs!
@choitrio Iā€™m so excited!

4 Likes

Yes, I definitely changed my mind. I havenā€™t watched any drama of Seo in guk, too but now, I think he is one of my favouritesā€¦

4 Likes

YESSS WHO WOULD RESIST THAT?
Yes I can definitely see an ending where he disappears or she sacrifices herself for some reason

1 Like

Donā€™t worryyy the subtitling team is fasttttt here, thank you English subtitlers!!!

4 Likes

UPDATE!!!

Literally was watching a random DAYS trailer on youtube and then I heard this phrase

the Team leader was telling the friend ā€œDo you know whatā€™s the problem with your story, you need to get a new main lead, Iā€™m going to help youā€
CURRENTLY SWOONING!!! Iā€™M SO ON HIS TEAM

Youā€™ll Iove it. :heartpulse:

Ummā€¦ I reply here and there. I figured I would take a break from my usual controversial posts. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

move to heaven was awesome, same for Navillera, that one a tear jerker!!! and of course our vincente

2 Likes

DAYS new episodes are usually uploaded on Mondays and Tuesdays sometime in the morning (PST) so the subs should be there for you in the afternoon. Iā€™ll try to keep you updated on this thread as well.

2 Likes

I just noticed that my DAYS are numbered. :sob::sob::sob:
crying

I canā€™t wait to MEET DOOM

2 Likes

BABE my DOOM
I have to WAIT one more DAY my :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great word play lmao :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

While you all are waiting for the next episode, here is something to get excited about. Seo In Guk and Lee Soo Hyuk will be in a new heist movie called ā€œPipelineā€.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1470391wpp/seo-in-guk-discusses-his-current-drama-doom-at-your-service-and-upcoming-heist-movie

3 Likes

1 Like

:laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: Overload! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :smile:

Youā€™re gonna need more than a bucket of šŸ§Š cold water :droplet: or shower :shower:

1 Like

Oh LORDY have mercy he looks GOOD! She says as she runs screaming because I have to WAIT

Ordered my Marie Claire June 2021 and Nam Hyuk is on the Cover - BONUS with DOOM inside

2 Likes