Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

@choitrio Can you just sub it already for us!!! hahahahahahaha!

#5 guys in 2 days!!! (She says as she runs around in circles screaming)

2 Likes

I am in the team ā€œTeam Leaderā€. He seems to really care about her while the other seems to have hurt her several times. Especially after seeing the flashback where she confesses her love, Iā€™m really curious to know why he hasnā€™t dated her at that time.

1 Like

Patience, my dear. Lucky for you, DAYS has a really strong subbing team. I was shocked to find that the first few episodes were almost fully subbed by the time I checked to see if they were all segmented. For this show, I know to start subbing earlier.:blush:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Same here, this :yarn::thread: thread has yelled :chipmunk: !! effectively, I might even torture myself, and watch it as it airs.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy: pi on the :briefcase:does she love Lee Minho case :briefcase: :rofl: more solid :memo: :writing_hand:t5: evidence of cheating in the :heartbeat: department :joy:

3 Likes

Hence @kdrama2020ali Goblin feel, :smile: itā€™s in the OST.

4 Likes

Saw Shopping King Louie on DramaFever in 2016. Seo In Guk was amazing.
Also saw a police drama he starred in with Jang Na Ra. Gripping, absolutely gripping.

I really do believe that SIG is not just a run-of-the-mill actor. He can do it all. So Doom At Your Service is not going to be just another idol drama, supernatural rom-com, or whatever you want to call it.

4 Likes

@angelight313_168, Give it a try, you might be pleasantly surprised, I think this one is not as tragic as itā€™s title or synopsis.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: too funny!

Yup! This is @kdrama2020ali when it comes to Seo In Guk.

Her new crush crazy :joy:
And
There she goes, off the deep end :rofl::rofl::joy: dwl these minions thoā€™ :joy:

3 Likes

doom%20james%20dean%20smirk doom%20hug

3 Likes

Where you got the bunny man, stinking cute! :rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna use that a lot now! It is too darn cute - and accurate!

4 Likes

I think thatā€™s part pf his personality, heā€™s either not someone who voices out his feelings or he thinks she wouldnā€™t like him, Iā€™m on his team too, it looks like he genuinely likes her!!!

5 Likes

Yesss the subbing team of DAYS and SIMMAF is soooooooo fast phewww

2 Likes

Being in the on-air shows torture became such a natural thing to me lol, but Itā€™s not easier than before at all, these shows are just too damn good and the previews are amazinggggg
I seriously canā€™t wait for them to fall in love in DAYS, I want to see him shocked by the feelings he never knew he could harbour and I want to really know if sheā€™ll love him enough to wish doom upon the world for him

3 Likes

So we have to take a poll Team Edward or Team Jacob - oops wrong show

TEAM ā€œTeam Leaderā€ 1st kiss why didnā€™t he tell her then??? or
TEAM "1st love who never remembers her"

2 Likes

TEAM LEADER!!!

1 Like

Honey- I loved when he said Honey

1 Like

I see her falling for him already - when she jumped in front of the scalpel - And I think this will be all about sacrifice she will want to do it for him and him for her
Romeo and Juliet oh my heart already hurts

2 Likes

If youā€™re on NX and enjoy these sorts of dramas, then I also recommend Move to Heaven.

2 Likes