Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?💜 DATE WITH DOOM!

doom%204
DOOM Do DOOM DOOM DOOM…you can hear the PLOT Thicken

My phone just buzzed to tell me that DOOM AT YOUR SERVICE IS available - she says as she contemplates watching it without English SUBS 11 am Oh watching the review it s giving me chills - I’m really invested aren’t I

@choitrio your UP

Ok - Update to the Update to the Update - I started watching it without the subs! Make me STOP
After watching the review of the last 4 episodes - I am so seeing a FATE here, and he says it - Like they are so meant to meet in a cosmic fated way - like who would want doom on their doorstep (um me cuz he is HOT) but she kind of CALLED him - she needed him and he needed her to complete some kind of cosmic fated help from their dreary existence - her cancer - etc! OK I’m cleaning and thinking…I love the way he takes her hand!

1 Like

This right here :rofl::point_up_2:t5: is “You Know You Have Watched Too Many K-Drama When?”

2 Likes

I always look at my clock and know what time it is in Korea when I check my time! I know when my BABES are in bed ------ hahahahahaha!

DRAMA - I possibly need this! hahahahahahah!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I believe you :laughing::rofl::joy:
We all know you must travel to your hearts’ dreamland to treat this addiction. :blush::blush::blush: I mean, it’s the only solution! And, the only cure.
@kdrama2020ali,
Nope! A slap won’t do! Start making your travel plans, amass a team if you need to :rofl::joy: you’ll find them somewhere here, from every country, ready to :luggage::airplane: travel together!(◠‿・)—☆ (◠‿◕):ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

my passport is by the door - just in case DOOM (or my BABE BABE) wants to rescue me!

1 Like

You’d not know what to do with yourself if they did :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing::laughing::smile: you’d do a elmo faint :woman_facepalming:t5: so embarrassing, :laughing:please hold it together, if that ever happens, and that crying double fountains of purple tears, keep it together, for the dignity of us fans please! :laughing::joy::rofl:

Now here is a thread to fill your waiting for the next Doom episode to drop, I think everyone has their own funny drama? Yes?

2 Likes

Subs are at 68% its coming FAST

1 Like

Not again :joy:

1 Like

I just came from subtitle editor. The English team is definitely working really fast.

2 Likes

I need to buy them chocolate or flowers or dinner or Tteokbokki - At 68%
Can you relay that I LOVE them!

I am off to give the Heart Goes Doom some hearts

The first few minutes after he gets stabbed and their confrontation after he pulls her away. She knows that he is in pain too!
My heart is pounding!!!

Shall we take bets on what Eps we get our 1st Kiss! It is usually Eps 10…in I have watched too many kdramas that I know this kinda way

I did it because you might get hurt - that you might be hurting even more - Why?

2 Likes

Well, it almost happened. What a teaser of an episode.:wink:

3 Likes

WISH we could bet money on that kiss bc KISS is coming on episode 6!!! Now I’m anxious for tomorrow’s episode watching raw!

1 Like

A couple of good lean ins - lean ins - I love the lean in!

OH MY GOSH IS HE GORGEOUS OR WHAT

2 Likes

Let’s talk about Park Bo Young’s character! Her eyes are so darn expressive. This is my favorite of her roles so far. I liked her in Oh My Ghostess (not a fan of SWDBS). She exudes chemistry and love towards a being that has even given her pain - even with the fact that she is dying - she has shown kindness and love - such a complex character!

3 Likes

What I love about her as an actress, that she always closes her eyes when kissing the guy. If you see her eyes opened as guy approaches, she won’t kiss, but once you see closing those eyes, the kiss is coming!

Her personality is totally different and very lay back and sure of her acting.

1 Like

The BROTHER is so hilarious!
If he doesn’t stop crying I’d want DOOM to erase his memory too!:star_struck: But he’s so SWEET

Let’s Go Shopping to learn how to be HUMAN

DOOM - that blue sweater - Oh my gosh he is so cute and flirty - Ok I’ll STOP

1 Like

Photo CTTO
Oh my goodness!

So what was she thinking at the beach that he pretended not to hear???
I’m enjoying the ROMANCE And we are only on #5
I want a supernatural boyfriend that takes me to the beach. He is starting to want to make her happy.

2 Likes

One thing that’s very annoying in this drama that they are advertising that HUGE style of sweater (I have them in red/green and blue but they are WAY oversized in the drama). Anyway, even the aunt had the sweater on too, and she’s suppose to be in Canada?

I want to see ‘‘DOOM girl’’ out of those sweaters forever already. Too big for such a tiny girl (she’s only 5’2’’). OH… THE brother made me cry so much, but the one that’s really cute in there is the one that gave him the job in the cafe (that guy was in the drama; RUN ON) horrible drama by the way. The main lead in run on can’t act for NOTHING. I hope he improves bc looks don’t count if you can’t act (I think his name is Shiwa? Whatever HE can’t act for nothing.

YES he still doesn’t have the Main lead Role yet but hopefully he’ll get there bc his acting was better than Main Lead in Run On.

I noticed him in Tale of Nokdu he is usually a 2nd lead I don’t think he has a ML yet. His is cute. Kang Tae-Oh

@angelight313_168 the cafe owner is Kang Tae Oh

1 Like

Who is Kang Tae Oh? The girls brother or cutey from cafe?

1 Like