Who was your first Kpop artist/group?

L’arc~en~ciel is so… :heart:
I love so much: snow drop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Sx4Jh7oTs

1 Like

T-ARA was my first Kpop group :slight_smile: I watched dream high and got obsessed with Ham Eunjung, and she lead me to T-Ara, and I’ve been a Queen’s ever since then :smiley:

Rain was my first K-pop idol, but f(x) really was the group that got me hooked with all of k-pop. It led me to 2ne1 and other great groups. It also led me to watching To the Beautiful You and my geek out over Minho.

hola como esta?

yo ando pegada con una cancón que de baje ayer de KIM HYUN JOONG
LIKE BEFORE

SI KIM HYUN JOONG FUE AL PRIMERO QUE ESCUE
HE

Are you referring to the shows like “Boys over flowers” and “playful kiss”?

if first Korean artist Kim hyun joong was listen and I like it so far, especially when pulled out his mini album that this great
Like the song before

Me too!

Yonghwa and Jonghyun have a really beautiful voice and when they sing together is the best!

I saw them in London and the concert was really great!

I love CNBLUE, too!! :smiley:
You saw them in London? I’m so jealous! I wanted to go, too :confused:
must have been great :slight_smile:

Yes! It was too short >_<

But really great I’m waiting for the dates of their concert in Europe :frowning:

Seems like a lot of people love CNBLUE :slight_smile: it’s my one and only favourite Korean band ! Great music, great energy !

I can understand that!! must have felt like seconds…I read tweets about the concert by people who were there…so I got the gist of the concert :slight_smile:

I’m waiting, too. I really wanna go this time!! I hope they’ll come to Germany, but if they don’t I’ll go to GB…
I wonder when they will finally announce the dates…it’s been so long ago that the tour started…

Same here x)

FT Island and CN blue, because i watched ‘You’re beautiful’ which was also my first K-drama. :slight_smile:

That was a nice song!! L’arc-en-ciel is favorite J-rock band. :slight_smile:

Hola, amiga.
Tanto tiempo. :slight_smile:
Espero que estés bien.

Girls’ Generation is what got me into Kpop and K-dramas. To this day, they’re still my all time favorite group

Fahrenheit was the first one for me but I didn’t officially get hooked until I heard Big Bang and G-Dragon!! :stuck_out_tongue:

hola amiga

Ya envie el msj por fin!!!
Ahora a esperar lo me dicen
Echame porras
jajaja

1 Like