Who was your first Kpop artist/group?

Fighting, chingu.
Te ira bien. :slight_smile:
Yo aún tengo que enviar un mensaje para poder entrar, pero con todo lo que tengo ahorita no sé si pueda estar por el momento. Tendré que esperarme un poco.

I am just now getting into CN Blue…Do you have some recommendations as far as their songs?

I started with SS501 and then got introduced to BIGBANG and kinda stopped there! BigBang will be my forever love, but now I am trying to get more familiar with other Kpop groups. Any suggestions?

It depends of what you like. They are pretty eclectic.
A great combo of energic pop rock songs and beautiful emotional ballads.
Their japaneses albums are more rock and the koreans ones are more pop/fun.
My favourites are 392, Code name blue, RE:Blue and Ear fun.
But their real essence is on stage, I really recommand you the concert in Saitama and this one http://www.viki.com/videos/1006856v-full-392-live-concert

Enjoy ! :smiley:

2 Likes

I think like RoseB. Their concerts are great! The arrangment of the songs are better and more interesting in live!
One of my favourite songs is “Love rides the rain” at the Bluestorm concert or 392 Concert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZYqKcJLm6E

2 Likes

This is the ONE my first Kpop DBSK/TVXQ them as 5, loved them so much and still now their true cassie always support them all not matter what! After that, hooking all over kpop bands like mad so far stuck in Big Bang at moments cuz, of Sexy GD or TOP? But I love Daesung, Taeyang and yes Panda Senguri Heck, All of them ! urgh. Still more Kpop but, my first heart is DBSK cuz, they so special! Lol

The first group I was hooked on was also SS501. And that was because I discovered Kim Hyun Joong in WGM. Sigh. Those were the days. And then it quickly progressed in DBSK.

WOW! Thanks I am linking their songs :smiley:

Mine was Super Junior and SS501. I still really like them both.

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

SHINee for me but my now favorite is B1A4. Although, SHINee is still one of my favorite bands xD

my first kpop group is super junior

My very first k-pop group was actually SHINee, but like the first one I actually saw was 2PM on the “Fly to Seoul” commercial song.

Then I searched up all the other idol groups and was attracted to SHINee more than the rest.

*kim hyun joong / ss501 c: *

me too same as you YONGHWA!!! YES I LOVE HIM!!! cnblue i will always lovee

my first group that is my number 1 bias group the group that got me into kpop was and is the ultimate beautiful fantastic and awesome B2ST/BEAST!!! then mblaq and shinee and cnblue and and xDDD i cant!!! too many i love soo much then vixx and and …!!! b2st is number one though

1 Like

I didn’t start listening to K POP until I watched the Korean movie, “Highway Star”. I was curious if the lead, Cha Tae Hyun, was the one actually doing the singing in the movie. When I found out he was, I started listening to his stuff. After that, I started listening to all the sound tracks to all the movies and dramas I watch. City Hunter and Faith are my favorite OSTs from dramas, and the OST to Speed Scandal is my favorite movie sound track.

My first group also was SS501

Kim Hyun Joong,from him I got to know SS501…He’s just the best…:slight_smile:

Back in 2005/2006 I was hooked on baby V.O.X they were disbanded during that time I guess but I encountered one of their songs. But then I saw Rain Bi then got hooked on him then saw DBSK and got hooked again. The big turn over in my kpop life was 2009 when I saw B2st… From then until now I stay solid B2UTY. For life.