Who's your favorite 2nd-lead character?

Hahahaha I think I am the only one who thinks that finding his mom made him happier than a girl could have in his whole life?

giggles sooooooooo youā€™d let him take you for a ride :stuck_out_tongue:

KML. Mellie, I think you posted this in the wrong place. :stuck_out_tongue: Youā€™re thinking of another threadā€¦

2 Likes

Ah, thatā€™s good to know. I started that one and didnā€™t finish, because I wasnā€™t in the mood; but thatā€™s actually a great reason to give it another go.

Nah. Youā€™re totally right, because he can heal since he has her now. Thatā€™ll make all his future relationships have better prospective outcomes.

ah im so glad! seriously love that drama. its the best (for me its my favorite). xD tell me if and when u get to watch it, your thoughts xD but yes, this is an just one aspect as to why i loved that drama. tottally not predictable.

:stuck_out_tongue: MY BAD but I just couldnā€™t resist!!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s okay. Iā€™m not complainingā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kk this is totally random and so not even remotely K-drama related but is anyone else watch the TV series of Kelly Armstrongā€™s novel Bitten ?? I didnā€™t even know it was being made I just spent the past 2 days catching up!!

Yul from Goon is totally my favourite second lead. I love when he meets Shin Chae Kyung for the first time; I totally fell for him from that moment on. Heā€™s like the real thing in that drama, his facial expressions are much much deeper and felt than those of Lee Shin.

However, this guy also made me wish the writer changed his mind about the main lead lol:

2 Likes

Me tooā€¦hu hu huā€¦

THANK YOU girrll! YUL broke my HEART.im glad u feel the same as i do xD he is certainly my top TOPS in the 2nd lead list for me as-well. i mean, did you see the looks on his face every time she would say she loved shin? T.T

YES! as soon as i saw him, my eyes and pupils were WIDE open haha the moment he met her and she was taking off her sweats running from the teacher xD i was like ā€œthis is loveā€ aww so sweet

YUL IF SHE DONT WANT YOU COME TO US! opens arms his facial expressions really showed he loved her :confused:

AHH your so right i loved her and kim tan but i so agree xDD those looks he gave her that she didnt notice! like those smirks and longing stares xDD they would make me smile and in actuality he was really really sweet. and the way he would tease her xPPP i loved it xD

one of my favorite parts (before she was dropped into the water lol)

they had a whole lot of chemistry going that couldve worked if she liked him :confused: thats why i rooted for them so much

when he locked her in the room!!! i was like ā€œkiss her kiss her KISS HER!!! bsfdsjfbdfbdfuā€

also wished these two couldve had a little love line :confused:

3 Likes

Kang Min-Hyuk is a cutie that gets cuter in every drama. I watched all the CNBlueā€™s performances on Inkigayo just to see more of him.

1 Like

ahh yes xD love him too cnblue rocks!

1 Like

Sungkyunkwan Scandal : Moon Jae Hin

I prefered him for many reason. Yoo Ah In was really better than Micky Yoochun (but it was his first dramaā€¦). His character knew she was a girl before everyone (maybe after Yong Ha :stuck_out_tongue: ) and he protected her. Their past was entrangled by the same tragedy. And they share the same problem. If she coul find it, itā€™s because what Moon Jae Shin said to her. Andā€¦Heā€™s so sexy in this drama !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlToYKhABIs

Warrior Baek Dong So : Yeo Woom

I liked him because Yoo Seung Ho was really good in. His character was not perfect, he had a dark side but for his friends he did difficult things and he agreed to be the bad guy. And he had most chemistry with the girl !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUhHCmcAos4

Lee Tae-sung as Bong Joon-gu in Playfull kiss

Yoo Seung-ho as Yeo Woon in Warrior Baek Dong-soo

3 Likes

Well hello there beautiful Iā€™m going to have to track down this warrior one you speak ofā€¦coughs for the plot of courseā€¦

Gonna watch that historical soon !!

LOL. Youā€™re incorrible. :stuck_out_tongue: However, I fully understand. That was the first drama I saw Yoo Seung Ho in, and I havenā€™t let him go since. Heā€™s one of my top 3 actorsā€¦coughs for his acting, of courseā€¦

YOO SUENG HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i LOVE himmmmmmmmmmm xDD he is such a great actor too. really amazing