Who's your favorite 2nd-lead character?

another second lead i loved, though he wasnt exactly all sweet all the time… mixed feelings

lee hyun jin

from which drama?

ah sorry, its operation proposal

yoo sueng ho

Warrior Baek Dong Soo, it’s really great because of Yoo Seung Ho and Choi Min Soo.

I have 3 favorites

First one, Hands Down goes to : Ji Hoo (Boys Over Flowers) I need my soul mate & Husband to be all wrapped up in the personality of a man like this character.
Ji Hoo

My Second goes to: Kang Woo (Master’s Sun) I was willing to volunteer to be his Candy & the Gong shil to his Dooly Dinosaur
Kang Woo

and my third but not last, Tae Do (Jung Yi, The Goddess of Fire). For the life of me, I will never understand not choosing this one but I DID get my happy ending in real life…hehee
Tae Do

1 Like

Hahahaha I know right. He got the girl in real life. First lead was pretty impressive tho. I really like the actor.

Oh I agree about the male lead, Lee Sang Yoon. That was my first time seeing him but I knew Kim Bum from BOF. So he was automatically my bias plus he is soooo darn cute. hehe. But by the end of Goddess of Fire, LSY had me with that dimpled smile

Yup also awesome in Angel eyes… I love his dimples :heart:
I have dimples too lol

WHY jandi WHYYY??!! PORQUE!!! WAEEE?!!! Wèishéme??!!! LOL .
n
she had something wrong with her head lool i tottally agree with you on jihoo. im happy she stould together with gyun pyo after all they’ve been through but i just cannot. poor jihoo he IS the perfect man T.T

idk which looks better longer or shorter hair ?? O.O you pick

the perfect man

jihoo

btw we have the same taste! like your profile pic, kim jae wrook i lovee him!! good pick

1 Like

Choi David in Pretty Man

Won Kang Hwi in Full House Take 2
but that hair…ugh :confused:

2 Likes

I am so biased with him, it could be long, short, and maybe bald. It will be hawt in all… hehehe

I have come out of denial and say my attraction belongs to FLOWER BOYS…hehe

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! omg! i think i actually would agree on that! LOL i soooo agree with you xD but my fave is the longer hair he had when he was first introduced and playing the violin in BOF.

yep. flower boys have my heart too.

did you hear about kim hyun joong yet? :confused: i dont know what to think… sorry, i know that was random and this post’s old, but lets bring it back!

Honestly when i read the title the first one that popped into my mind was Lee Hyun Woo from To the beautiful you. By the way the fact that i knew she wasn’t going to end up with him sucked all the joy from watching the drama so i never finished it. Well i’ll admit that there were orher things in the drama that didn’t agree with me, but if i could’ve at least been able to root for the couple i might have stciked aroud till the end. I tought he and the female lead were adorable and their scenes were the ones i liked the most.

I think i went a little crazy with all the pictures, sorry about that, it was just a form of expressing my frustration.

Oh well there are plenty of times when i am rooting for the douchey lead guy, i actually prefer the evil ones almost in every drama so normally i am all happy with the outcome, maybe that’s why when things don’t end like i want them to i am so disappointed.

God it’s so tiring cheking my spelling.

2 Likes

wow…+ㅁ+
Did you watch Drama “Damo”?
it’s a wonderful yet sad drama~!
i couldn’t even get over my feelings for three years. and Whenever i see that Drama, i can see each character’s feelings in a whole new light.
Jang Sung-Baek, he was the same.
i didn’t like his character in my 20’s.
but in my 30’s? Time gave me a whole new perspective on life.
i am sympathetic to his life now.
anyway, i’m happy because the drama that i like is mentioned. ^_^)o

Right now I like Sungyeol, even though he’s a mere baby.

Oh, I love this topic! This is so hard and this list will grow, I am sure, with each drama I watch. I have to agree with 2 that have been mentioned. Of course Shin Woo in You’re Beautiful played by the wonderfully talented Yonghwa would be my first as much as I like JKS I felt Shin Woo was the right choice. I adore him more with each concert and drama. Then, David Choi in Pretty Man, he was perfect and should of been with Bo Tong in the end. I still have not watched Marry Him if You Dare…I had hoped Yonghwa would do a lead role again, I guess he is in Three Musketeers. Sorry, Yonghwa tangent :smile: Definitely, David Choi and Shin Woo.

i really hope yong will be in another drama… and in marry him if you dare i really fell more in love with him and his acting too (and lee dong gun) but the ending sucked and made me really really mad. lol.
you should still watch it to waste time 1 day or for laughs. lol

i really hope he would do a lead role with yoon eun hye !!! never finished 3 musketeers. any good?
and i LOVEE lee jang woo omg. i cant. i just love him. you should see glory jane he is awesome in there.

I really loved The Three Musketeers ! There was a lot of humour :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, though they were lagging a bit in the middle, Three Musketeers ended on a high note.

1 Like