Who's your favorite 2nd-lead character?

thanks for your opinions guys, helps ^ ^ thats good to hear too. who knows, i might come back to it when im finished up with my other dramas ^ ^

NO MORE SECOND LEADS FOR THIS GUY!
thank goodness claps wildly :

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/61554/20141215/song-jae-rim-lands-first-leading-role.htm

1 Like

Woo-hoo! Weā€™ll be gettinā€™ moā€™ of Mo :slight_smile:

1 Like

xD mo? lol

1 Like

For now, itā€™s Lee Soo Hyuk in Valid Love. Heā€™s so hot in this drama ! I really like that heā€™s masculine not wearing slim pants or weird clothes :stuck_out_tongue: And his body and his face are perfect plus his sexy voice !

HAHAHAHA x.D ohhhh. i actually had to look up all his characters to figure out the joke. never watched inspiring generation :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.tumblr.com/search/lee+soo+hyuk#

For the pleasure :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You Are Beautiful - Shi Woo
This was rough for me, because I adored this show (love, love, loved it) but I couldnā€™t get into Jang Gan Suekā€™s character. With or without that hair. Plus, Yonghwa was so fresh-faced and gorgeous and there for Go Mi Nyu!
Flower Boy Ramen Shop - Choi Kang Hyuk, The Husband
This is the only second lead that -to me- actually ruined the ending. I felt like Cha Chi Soo was so spoiled and immature in this drama (albeit strangely sexy?) whereas Kang Hyuk was a complete hunk, a gentleman, knew what he wanted (ā€œwife!ā€) and knew just how to mess with Eun Bi (I <3 playful banter). I was literally hoping Eun Bi would change her mind to the last minute.

Maybe Sung Joon in Lie to Me. Can he be considered second lead in that one? I saw him in that one and I was smitten. Recently, saw him in Jekyll and Hyde and I Need Romance 3 and am completely done in.

3 reasons to love and watch To the Beautiful, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Hyun Woo, and Minho.

Lol viki warning me that the last post here is 279 days old Kaaaay

First and last second lead syndrome in my lifeā€¦

But if we talk about favorite ?

Difference i didnt ship my favorite second lead whereas i shipped Yook sung jae like hell cries

I was disapointed with the main couple in Who Are You. I tought the main guy Han Yi Han fell in love with Lee Eun Bi because it was easier to love her than Go Eun Byul. I would prefer Lee Eun Bi with Gong Tae Kwang and Go Eun Byul with Han Yi Hanā€¦

Yes same here. He fell for his childhood friend which is eun byul. It was kinda ridiculous that even tho he couldnt deal with her change he fell for her? Whereas tae kwang liked Eun bi for who she is without having eun byul in mind all the time.

Seo In Guk in Masterā€™s Sun is one of my favorite 2nd male leads. Heā€™s the main reason (well that and my friend) that i watched Reply 1997, which is an amazing drama.

1 Like

That tall guy in ā€œFlower Boy Ramyun Shopā€! Was really rooting for him the whole time ><

He won the heart of the actress in the real life :slight_smile:

reporter Kim (choi si-won) in she was pretty. Ah Jackson, lol

1 Like

Kim Shin Hyuk in She was pretty, I was rooting for him the whole time. It broke my heart everytime he try to tell her how much he care for her, the motorcycle accident and the time he flipped coin to decide wheter he have to stay or walk away just the worst of all case. Even in finale episode why on earth he still wandering with that read beanie, why should THAT read beanie? This is my first and worst case of second lead syndrome:(

In Emergency Couple

I wanted this to happen so badly! :cry: