Whose fan are you?

Mention your favourite actors and their dramas…
I am a big fan of lee jung suk. I love his dramas mainly W :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Both the Wookies: Lee Dong Wook(Touch Your Heart) and Ji Chang Wook(Suspicious Partner, Healer, K2), Park Bo Gum(Moonlight Drawn By Clouds) and Song Joong Ki(Descendants of the Sun) top my list!! :heart_eyes: Honorable mention to Park Hyung Sik in Strong Woman :heart_eyes:
Among actresses: Chae Soo Bin, Yoo In Na and Park Bo Young :grin:
Ik it’s a LOT but I just can’t decide!

4 Likes

I also like these dramas and the leads especially Touch Your Heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:and Strong Woman :muscle:

1 Like

after watching lawless lawyer i became a fan of lee joon gi. lee joon gi and seo ye ji have good chemistry in the drama. image

2 Likes

oh boy how is the drama? how much would you rate it? it looks interestingg…

2 Likes

super drama!! 5 out of 5 . i really like it

2 Likes

cool! should add it to my neverending watchlist :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

so i made a contribution to your neverending watchlist :smile::smile:

3 Likes

really quite mgood, of course in some parts you’d like to smack someone, good mystery, twists & turns.

2 Likes

You want to see his best/awesome performance? Watch…
It was the first drama I saw from him and ever since then I became his #1 fan. Great actor. He can play any role perfectly.

4 Likes

I didnt expect that i can see him in a historical drama. He is truly one big actor.:exclamation::exclamation:

1 Like

I think many of u have watched What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim and have became a fan of Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young. They know how to handle humour and romance very well.image

5 Likes

my problem is I would have to look the guy/gal up to get their name and how to spell them!!

but I do have quite a bunch “adopted” kids to me, like the two in whats wrong with secretary kim, well then I think of healer, 5 or 6 there, then that strong woman, then we gotta do goblin, or the bride of the water God, then cant forget our new drama the zombie detective and the 9 tailed fox, and I can go on and on and on… can’t be juist “one fan”

5 Likes

I can’t thank Viki enough for opening up a whole new K drama world for me :grin:. which started during the US Pandemic lockdown. To the seasoned fans - do you “get over” this honeymooon phase? :sweat_smile: because I don’t think I want to. My “first love” is Hyun Bin because he was my first “k drama” actor when I first saw CLOY. But since then, I have also become a fan of Gong Yoo, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Seo Joon, Lee Jung Suk and Ji Chang Wook. For females, I like Son Ye Jin , Park Min Young and Jun Ji Hyun.

Runner ups : Park Bo Gum ( because I can’t “commit” knowing that he just enlisted in the Navy so I’d “miss” him :joy:) and Choi Jin Hyuk (aka my favorite Zombie :heart_eyes:) , Kang Ha-neul and Lee Min Ki.

4 Likes

also my fav :heart_eyes: and the bride of water god was my first drama. It brought me into this wonderful world. :hugs:

1 Like

except Son ye jin,Jun Ji Hyun,Gong yoo, all others are ones i follow in viki . Its no wonder everyone likes them , their dramas are awesome :partying_face: my fav are lee jong suk’s W and Whats wrong with secretary kim. oh what a drama!!!

2 Likes

dont u guys have any chinese actors to mention?? so far i think i only got korean leads.

2 Likes

i am a fan of ryan ding . i like his romance of tiger and rose and intense love very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I know eventually I will check out the C and J dramas, baby steps :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

haha I think you and I are at the same stage in kdrama fever :sweat_smile: I’m not yet ready for C/J dramas and I never wanna get over the ‘honeymoon phase’ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: tbh I had this low time after School 2013 and I just couldn’t watch kdramas anymore… for about two weeks-- and then Oh My Venus got me back inside and I’m still as crazy in love with dramas.

3 Likes