Whose fan are you?

@vivi_1485 @zinniac1216 i also dont have much experience in cdrama :sweat_smile: but i have watched a few like girlfriend and so and moved to kdramas

1 Like

I do, and still have to look them up to spell their names right and all so here we go.

1. the untamed loved that guy tthat kinda turned evil, haven’t seen the second one yet.oh I liked the other silent guy too

2. dr cutie, I fell for his eyes!
    3princess agent, liked both of those guys!
    4 legend of the phoenix, eyes again!
    5 love knot and the other one he plays in, love my lord fox!! what a cool story! wish it could have been a second one
    6 legend of yu xi, think thats right, both guys
    7 under the power guy, again his eyes! can’t wait for his next drama coming

and there are more, I liked the girl in under the power and liked her in the foxex summer(?) so if you are just asking for just one? sorry just can’t, love them all again another branch of my “adopted” kids

3 Likes

no u can mention all ur favs here

2 Likes

if u like that actress then i recommend u my mr mermaid. kind of a sports drama. nice one

1 Like

ok will do I also have been wanting to watch that as well, again thanks

1 Like

currently watching???i am watching love designer and remember

1 Like

I was a LJS “virgin” with W and for me, my fave LJS project is “I can hear your voice” , he’s just not just “another pretty face” - he can act really well oh and I strongly support “noona romance” :sweat_smile:

I have updated my list :sweat_smile: because I just came across a “crack-alicious” drama (for me anyway) called " Fated to Love you" starring Jang Hyuk (I heard it was an original Taiwanese drama). I’m “inlove” with the character Lee Gun but hot diggity daaaaym JH is a good actor and I am digging his “rough around the edges-sexy-swaggery-handsomeness” vs the “make up” pretty boys. I can feel this “slow burn” that I just know I’ll be finding myself in a Jang Hyuk crash course pretty soon :joy: bliss :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

3 Likes

W is on Viki but maybe not for your region.

2 Likes

It’s available in our region, just watched it a few weeks ago! :grin: @gouri23 I checked again and it’s there!

TWO at once?! WOW!
currently watching ‘Emergency Couple’ :sweat_smile:

I’ve really started liking ‘second chance’ dramas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sweat_smile:

1 Like

So you basically considered a divorce after School 2013, but after some marriage counseling from Oh My Venus you were happily married again? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:joy: haha yeah… and then Go Back Couple reminded me again why I fell in love in the first place, so yeah, I’m pleased to report that we are back to the stage where we couldn’t keep our eyes off each other :sweat_smile: :heart_eyes: of course, Park Young Kwang (Secret Life of My Secretary) helped a LOT in that area :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
How’s your relationship going??

1 Like

So they’re watching you too? :stuck_out_tongue:

K-dramas are starting to get a bit jealous, saying I’m spending too much time in Japan, Taiwan and Thailand. :wink: :rofl:

3 Likes

i also liked his “I can hear your voice” :ok_hand:

totally true…:+1:

thanks for letting me know. i edited that post :sweat_smile:noticed???

still its showing as unavailable in my region :pensive:. i checked now also

1 Like

I can still dream, right?! :joy:

what?!! we’re in the same region, right? you’re accessing the latest Viki version?

3 Likes

yeah but i dont know whether i am using the latest??

3 Likes

Probably because you have a Viki Pass and @gouri23 doesn’t.

Try if you can see it if you’re not logged in. If not, it means you can only see it because you have special benefits (Viki Pass).

3 Likes

one I forgot is black ,my princess, firey priest, two cops so many more

2 Likes

i also think so :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t have a pass… i haven’t paid and I’m only QC Trainee…

1 Like

Strange … could it be that some licenses only cover a part of India and not the whole country? :thinking:

1 Like