Whose fan are you?

ok last try… you’re checking it while logged in, right? a lot of shows don’t show up when I don’t log in and try accessing

1 Like

yes i was checking it while i was logged in…:thinking:

1 Like

i just finished watching just between lovers and it was truly heart touching one :sob: by watching it i thought i should add lee junho and won jin ah
i like junho’s character very much. he is a careless but caring one :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

IMG_20201019_085834

i found this on instagram and thought i should share it with u guys. vote for the actor whom u think can play a double role like :rofl::joy:this

2 Likes

I started as a jdrama fan. Then I became obsessed with Hana Yori Dango and had to watch all the versions. That’s when I fell in love with Lee Min Ho’s work. Lee Jung Suk is pretty amazing too tho, especially in his choice of dramas.

3 Likes

seriously??! :joy::joy: Ji Chang Woo looks soooooo weird otherwise everyone else belongs on magazine covers :joy: Song Joong Ki though :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh my word I just realized it’s the same dudes :rofl: SJK looks very pretty oh my goodness not fair :sweat_smile: . I think with Wookie - that’s a bad “girl-hair” on him but still the pretty face , again, so not fair :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

all of them!

3 Likes

I fell for him after watching flower of evil.

1 Like

Hahahhahahah

It’s available now
Licensed in March 2021

he did a amazing job in that even though it was a very difficult one :hugs:

1 Like