Will they be together? Drama Angst/Flirty Tension

I have realized I seem to like dramas k-drama, j-drama, c-drama, t-drama with lovers who have so much electricity, flirty, angsty relationships. Your not sure if they will finally be together. Like
Coffee Prince, My Love From the Stars, I am Not a Robot.

Do you have other dramas I should watch? Happy Endings are Good but let me know if its SAD!

2 Likes

Maybe 

I will look through my watch list, so there might be more

1 Like

Oh you are always there for me! Thanks! I don’t have these on my watchlist! I love Ji Sung! The other I’ll have to find as it’s not on Viki right now

I didn’t double-check since it’s already past midnight, need some sleep. If you have any questions - just ask - I just don’t have the time at the moment to write about every drama in detail.

3 Likes

Great Devilish Joy is the only one I have seen! Thanks again!

1 Like

Nice list, I have to say Emergency Couple is one of my favorites but I hate one part in ep1 and even made note of the time stamp so I can skip it. lol

2 Likes

I love Choi Jin-Hyuk
he has the cutest eye smile. He is in Fated to Love You I’m watching also. I have too many going at one time. I think I have only watched Devilish Joy on this list

1 Like

@kdrama2020ali I love it when Choi Jin-Hyuk sharply inhales, I don’t quite know what it is but a part of me swoons when he does it. lol

2 Likes

So many of our guys have little quirks that make us crazy! I have a set of about 6 guys that are my top favs and couple on the side!:purple_heart:

1 Like

I hated all episode 1. She played the victim and she was presented as a victim, although it was mainly her fault that she was uneducated, plus she made a fool of herself while drunk, and had a definite inferiority complex - all things that could be fixed by taking a more proactive stance - while he was slaving away to make a living. He was not 100% perfect either, he sure had some growing up to do. But one should wait for our significant other to fix our lives, we should take the steps to do something about it. She had no children, so she had plenty of time to do, while being married, what she did after her divorce, i.e. get an education and learn to stand up for herself.
All that was solely done to hammer home the message that young people shouldn’t get married against their parents’ wishes because they make foolish choices they will regret (because not everyone gets a second chance like this couple). So a very conservative drama in its core.

3 Likes

May be the intention, but for me, it was simply the message one shouldn’t marry on a whim, it’s an adult choice regardless of age. We all know at some point age is nothing but a number. Both of them had issues, both of them made decisions and at the end you could say, both of them learned from experience, became responsible people, neither of them was at the start and learned that marriage is not only about “2 mes”. They were building up respect and trust, and finally had a chance to see each other as the person they are now, leaving the past behind and to fall in love a second time.

5 Likes

May be the intention, but for me, it was simply the message one shouldn’t marry on a whim, it’s an adult choice regardless of age. We all know at some point age is nothing but a number.

I hated all episode 1. She played the victim and she was presented as a victim, although it was mainly her fault

So Emergency Couple! I will definitely have to check it out! I notice there is a lot of arranged marriage going on or people marrying for money or just marrying cuz they feel like they have to in these dramas. I’m so happy like in the one I’m watching where they realize that they want to marry for love instead of status.

1 Like

Is this angsty and super natural?

I haven’t watched Surplus Princess, but I love Hwayugi, certainly supernatural, not so much angsty, but definitely flirty tension.

1 Like

I usually love the second chance genre so I watched this one
it was fun, but in addition to the way she played victim, I got completely turned off when he kept mocking her body and that never changed. Maybe it was just for comic effect and I can’t take a joke, but as a girl who’s been mocked like that, I just can’t stand such things happen and everyone is okay with it. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

and Go Ho’s Starry Night
These I found as Flirty and Angsty

So started watching “Love is Sweet” currently needs to be requested on Viki.
Very Flirty! And the cinematography is AWESOME! It’s a C-drama! But loving it so FAR! This is like a binge worthy one for me.

Great Short Drama filler with a little bit of Flirting and a LOT of kissing going on! It took me very little time to finish this! Also taught a little lesson. A 169 yr old Goblin learns emotions by kissing 10 people, she hates people! What happens when they meet?

He had the ‘’ Goblin Queen’’ who supervised what 10 women he had to kiss and what emotions to absorb from them. He was never assigned to kiss a girl that ‘‘hates’’ or the girl he ultimately falls in love with. The moral of the story was to learn to become human by absorbing the things that soften his heart. If you noticed as a 160 year old goblin he ‘‘existed’’ never had any emotions needed to be part of the human world. That was the purpose of kissing make their humans feelings become his feelings too. I loved this mini series so much and they chose the right couple to play the part. I wish they made more of this short stories. They have a lot of them on YT, but they don’t have endings is those open/end that hate so much so I stopped watching.

2 Likes

It was REALLY cute!:blue_heart:

1 Like