Will they be together? Drama Angst/Flirty Tension

Ok so I have been dying to talk to you about this one

have you watched our Choi Jin Hyuk as a zombie! I am sure that he sharply inhales ALOT😍

Not a angst/flirty one I’m sure more supernatural

1 Like

I haven’t watched it, it’s Viki Pass Plus and I’ve only got the Standard Pass. It’s on my to watch list if it ever moves down a notch.

hahaha, I don’t know that it would have quite the same effect though. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
If you watch it you, let me know what you think. Have you watched Sp.ash Splash Love yet?

1 Like

I will let you know when I watch it! He’s a cute zombie though!:heart_eyes:

I have not watched Splash Splash Love! I am currently watching Love in the Moonlight, Touch Your Heart and Lawless Lawyer. I need to finish While You Were Sleeping! My problem is I’m like "Squirrel" when I see all these new shows I wanna watch.! Splash Splash is up next!

1 Like

Ok, I did not know he sang on this OST!

I am positive he deeply inhales!!!

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali I finally found an example on youtube of the inhale I was talking about, it’s at about 0:44, It’s not the best example but it’s the only one I’ve found so far. I like the scene in Emergency Couple where he’s feeding her in the hospital cafeteria a bit better. Ep 11 (9:45)

2 Likes

Are you talking about how he slurps in!!! Ballie Ballie! Hurry and I heard Burl (Water) oh my gosh my Korean is getting better! I love watching him cook

1 Like

Yes, that’s it. It’s somewhere between an inhale and a slurp. I don’t know why I like it when he does that. hahaha

1 Like

He has to have done it in Devilish Joy! He was just so good in that and he was so attentive to his woman! I love how they kissed in like Cuba or wherever they were. Oh, I gotta watch that again

1 Like

He tends to do it when he wants his woman to listen to him or do what he says.

1 Like

Aw, that 1st Kiss! And his DEEP voice!

1 Like

I have like watched that 4 times!!! I’d do anything he says!

1 Like

water is ‘mul’, you were pretty close!
:joy::joy: i’m laughing at the way y’all are fangirling over that :sweat_smile: Isn’t that something everyone does to express exasperation??!

3 Likes

It’s all my fault. :joy: Strangely it’s only when Choi Jin Hyuk does it that I fan girl over it. I’m not sure if I should hang my head in shame now. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

You threw away shame to hell when you became a fangirl :joy: so don’t you worry, we all understand

2 Likes

I just write what I hear but I am so pleased with myself that I know like 20 Korean words. I call it K-drama Korean. I really wanna learn I LOVE the Language. We should so do a thread on quirky things we like about our guys! Mannerisms. That would be hiliarous!

Like I love how Minho and Wookie bite or lick their lips! I do that ALL the time.

2 Likes

So need a discussion on all our guys and their quirky mannerisms! Now I have to watch more Choi Jin Hyuk…his voice is so DEEP I love it! choi!choi%201choi%202

1 Like

Ok so I have been thinking about his noise he makes! It’s like a slurp but not a slurp like a frustrated listen to me kinda thing! I was at Yoga today thinking about Choi Jin Hyuk and his frustrated inhale!:grin::rofl:

1 Like

Glad I could distract you. hahaha
It seems to be a more common noise in older dramas but Choi Jin Hyuk has embraced the spirit of it. Ok, I’ve completely lost my mind somewhere between pre Kdrama and now. :joy:

2 Likes

It’s like that sucking in noise or clicking tsk tsk tsk kinda noise they make also.