Will they be together? Drama Angst/Flirty Tension

BTW, we are performing data-testing this week in the new system. So far no major problems so I am hoping BBU will be up early next week. :wink:

2 Likes

tenor

1 Like

Funny you should mention Jung Hae In, because I was just reading up on the cigarette thread, and he, along with pretty much every other character in Ntflx’s ‘D.P.’ smoke and smoke a LOT.

2 Likes

Our baby is actually smoking - like dragging off the cigarette smoking!?

1 Like

Yes, actual, real smoking. His character maybe doesn’t do it as much as some others, but he does actually take drags off the cigarette - full frontal video footage with no camera tricks, though the tricks may be that they are not ‘real’ cigarettes. I don’t know what sort of trickery they use for that these days.

1 Like

That makes me sad when I hear/read that. I read somewhere that Wookie is a smoker too. No offense to smokers. You be you and I’ll be me. Still sad about it though…

3 Likes

On topic: There is quite a bit of flirty angst in ‘Truth or Dare’ that I am currently watching. It’s more on the cutesy side than hot and heavy, but it is fun to watch.

2 Likes

And I’m in the bad boy camp where I find it sexy but I know that it is so bad for you and I am allergic. You don’t see him doing it ever on camera though.

1 Like

I’m right there with you. I have a long and sad history with smoking related issues in family members.

2 Likes

Me too. I have an older sister who has COPD and still vehemently maintains that 25 years of smoking did not contribute to her condition. De-nile ain’t just a river in Egypt…

3 Likes

I have a very good friend who has so many health problems including that she is legally blind. I know that this is probably a contributing factor.

:cupid:
On the flirty angst sexual tension front - I did love some of the cute scenes in K2!!! Wookie is the best at wanting…

2 Likes

The pre-getting together wanting is one of the best things in dramaland, and Wookie is an expert.

2 Likes

That scene where she was behind the door and he was pacing.

1 Like

the%20catch%20long%20ballad
tumbex

My Drama List

These Two Couples - Long Ballad!

Will they EVER be together!

1 Like

Why - Why is this not available in my region! It has my ghostie from Chicago Typewriter

Monk - stoic - handsome - sweet - flirt - what more could you want

He is in Hot Pursuit

1 Like

@squishy

Here is some dramas probably with triangles!!!

@squishy

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds
Ashes of Love
Love from the Star

1 Like

@squishy I heard you were interested in some dramas featuring love triangles. This is a very common theme in Kdramas, as well as other Asian dramas. I could start a list, but I’d suggest checking out this website that has a fairly comprehensive list under the tag of ‘love triangle’. Not all of them will be available at Viki, but it’s a good place to start your search.

https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&th=120&so=popular&or=desc&page=1

If you have any questions about the website and how to use it, or about a specific drama, feel free to ask. Lots of people here are willing to answer your questions.

3 Likes

i cant wait to binge watch all of these!

4 Likes