Women Who Kick Butt!

Did you look up your messages here, there should be one from discobot, if you find it in your discussions inbox, you should use it, there are some nice hints about functions.
And if you are curious about badges, join the crazy bunch, you are welcome!

2 Likes

I was thinking the second female lead (if you can call her that) - Ms. Meng, the tea swordswoman martial arts behind kicking awesome granddaughter of the General. Can’t recall her full name unfortunately. She was definitely shown as holding her own while fighting.

1 Like

Esom (Prosecutor Kang Ha Na) in Taxi Driver

7 Likes
2 Likes

Did we add this one yet?

I don’t Think this counts but if it does then i choose Mulan

2 Likes

ooh Mulan is a wonderful woman who kicked butt… but this thread is mostly for dramas so maybe it doesn’t count^^

Another drama with a strong woman, played by Moon So Ri! Watch her how she moves within the corporate environment and dealing with men :wink:

2 Likes

in devil judge
vincenzo
its okay to not be okay

1 Like

Very, very good drama, Stove League. Kind of like the underdog of the year. But the woman isn’t the biggest ass kicker in this drama, I’m afraid.

I actually made a collection with the same topic a long time ago, but it only contains dramas on Viki, of course.

Yes!

2 Likes

I love how she’s the stereotypical sweet, bouncy, kind FL who keeps bowing to everyone, but when “her people” are hurting, she won’t hesitate to go all gangster on whoever is troubling them :joy:
And she isn’t afraid to pull up her tiny self and confront anyone.
She’s adorable. For a weekend drama, she’s doing an amazing job. Nice, light rom-com. I just skip all the stupid scenes.

3 Likes

I am liking this short drama a lot. I don’t watch C-Dramas often but I don’t know why my instincts said I need to watch this one and am happy my instincts were not wrong. A drama with Suicidal ML and Scammer FL.

Edit:
Found a MDL recommendation for the drama too.

3 Likes

She kicks butt(s) without being annoying. She is classy.

2 Likes

Awesome female lead here, as well :blush:

1 Like

This looks like one!

1 Like

Same here, I was thinking about put that as a reply lol.

3 Likes

I have another one in here, she was really strong and kick evil spirits! I enjoyed this one

And speaking about evil spirits I remembered this one lol

4 Likes

I just found this what looks like a hidden GEM!!!

1 Like

these ladies has the moves!! boy I’d love to do just one kick without falling on my backside. I love watching them!! and theres so many of them!!

6 Likes

EMPRESS KI Seungnyang

ETERNAL LOVE Bai Qian

THE KING’S AFFECTION “Lee Hwi”

KING 2 HEARTS Kim Hang Ah

4 Likes