Wondering what's next?

yes, it’s him :persevere:

hmm…but what can I do when I can’t even get myself to watch even one episode of him in a different role?? :sweat::sob:

4 Likes

when are u guys usually active- nocturnal or diurnal?

3 Likes

hahahahaha I think I’m active both diurnal and nocturnal bc I suffer from insomnia so when I can’t sleep I’m here all day and crack up an all nighter here (today is one of those days). Kidding aside, ppl are here, depending on what part of the world they’re in. Like if they live in Europe is 6 to 7 hours ahead of my time, so if I’m here late they are mainly sleeping…I’m Eastern time some are Pacific time and that’s a lot of hours difference. But I realized that on weekends we rarely are here at all or for too long (I mainly go shopping if weather is nice). No matter what, is nice to have this discussion section; don’t you all agree?

4 Likes

Well. I think it could be something more personal like he reminds you of something/someone that you can’t stand to see in him. I’m telling you this bc there’s an actor that when he’s in a drama I can’t watch it, and he does both, the good guy and bad guy roles. The thing is that this man/actor, looks physically/mimics, somewhat like my first husband, and I can’t stand the sight of him. Every facial expression this Asian actor makes are EXACTLY like the one’s my ex used to make and I really hate to relive that by watching his drama. The only scene i enjoyed seeing this actor in, was when he gets blown up (I know I sound cruel) but remember is not the actor i see blowing up but my ex …:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

of course.:+1: i spend more time on discussions than drama and the first thing i do when i open viki is to check whether i had any replies. the discussion part is the one which makes viki to stand out from others.an innovative idea, of course.:astonished: i wonder whether any other apps have such discussions??:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Maybe try watching

He is taking part here with a friend of his, not acting out a drama but kind of creating one. Kind of reality TV.
That’s if you really want to overcome it, but don’t try too hard, or you might end up avoiding him even more, if that’s possible.

4 Likes

Yeah, try what lutra suggests or see if he’s been a guest on a show like my little old boy or happy together or something alike. When you get to see the actor for the person that they actually are (usually they are nice), it could make you change your mind about them :smile:

Or you could look for behind the scenes footage of the drama.

3 Likes

Therapy session for @vivi_1485:

1 Like

I doubt other sites have a Discussion section bc this is a unique idea from viki.com and since 2013 (on and off) I come here and also look forward to the replies.

2 Likes

yeah I don’t think i wanna put THAT much effort into liking him :sweat_smile:

ik right??!! I think I spend more time here than on social media apps :joy: I loveee talking to everyone here look how they’re helping me get over this actor-trauma :laughing:

3 Likes

Can I request for Love of Summer Night, pls?

Hi, request it here:

i will also request it for u and i hope u could watch it on viki . which region do u want it for ? (it is asked in the form)

@padmalayag @shraddhasingh @vivi_1485
i started subbing . i contacted paperboats and now we are working on one. there is no time limit so i am taking my time .
and i thought i would share it with u guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

That’s great! Hope you enjoy volunteering here!

3 Likes

അറിഞ്ഞതിൽ വളരെ സന്തോഷം

Nalla santhosham @wanted101 stay in touch and don’t hesitate to ask any doubts
@paperboats we will redirect all the malayalam volunteers to your inbox.

3 Likes

I saw the first mentioned on, it’s now called 100 year Legacy… and I agree with you, I totally hated her in that drama, she was such a vicious MIL, I saw her in many dramas… except for her last one.

3 Likes

You like lawless lawyer - you would like suspicious partner:

Anything Wookie!!! K2, Healer

Your Honor is also a good law show!

She plays in 100 Days My Prince - Just saying that I love her and DO together - not law related! At all - hahahahah!

2 Likes

It looks like a good one :+1: and i was gonna watch devil judge . dont know why but i think i have a soft corner for law drmas

its also a law drama

5 Likes

It’s good I finished watching it recently and it has some sad elements

1 Like