Wondering what's next?

now watching love designer. so far i like it . mix of humor and romance. what are u up to??

3 Likes

Iā€™m watching my sassy girl, the sageuk version.
I didnā€™t particularly care for the movie, and the drama vibes are very similar. Still watching though (itā€™s not bad enough or annoying enough for me to drop it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

who is the lead??

1 Like

Joo Won & Oh Yeon Seo

2 Likes

never seen any of their dramas :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha, yeah I know Joo Won from older dramas, but Oh Yeon Seo has been in older and newer dramas.

There are so many dramas out there, itā€™s fun (or a horror) to discover actors you donā€™t know yet :smile:

2 Likes

yeah of course :smiley: it depends on the drama.

Can you give us an example? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hahah Iā€™m not speaking from personal experience, but there are some people that shudder when they see that a certain actor or actress is in a drama.

The only thing that comes close to that for me is that I saw someone I havenā€™t seen before in a drama and thought ā€œyeah, their acting skills needs some workā€ :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

oh Iā€™m an example: I really hated that slimy second lead in Personal Taste, whenever he came on screen he made me go urgghhhhh (I have nothing against the actor, just his character was a really ewww person)
Now, no matter WHAT drama that poor actor is in, I just CANNOT bring myself to watch it! :persevere: Iā€™d been wanting to watch this drama for a really long time, but as soon as I started it, he came on screen and I was like ā€œI canā€™t do this. I apologize from the bottom of my heart, but I canā€™t do this :flushed:ā€
I guess it just shows that heā€™s a good actor, to make me hate his character so much!

4 Likes

This one?

TRIGGER WARNING: shows potentially unwatchable actor:

afbeelding

2 Likes

I donā€™t know why he showed up twice ā€¦ I checked and the link is there only once. :thinking:

1 Like

first impression is the best impression- i think it suits this situation :smile:

1 Like

I canā€™t even remember who the second lead was haha.

When I watch certain dramas and I see certain actors, I know Iā€™m going to get frustrated and annoyed, because these actors are excellent at playing villain roles :laughing:. Iā€™m happy to see them in variety shows, where I get to see more of their real persona instead of the evil people theyā€™re always playing :rofl:

3 Likes

@vivi_1485

I always say the real actor is the one that can play an evil character and you hate them so much and play a loving character and love them to death. There is a SK actress that depending on her role I love her and I hate her bc she does both roles so amazingly well.

4 Likes

May I ask who? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sheā€™s about her late 60ā€™s and she was bad in One hundred year inheritance her name is:
Park Won-sook. I remember she did a good mom role and I cried my eyes out and she turns around and does a bad character in another drama I canā€™t remember titles.

1 Like

Seems like I didnā€™t see any of her work yet ā€¦

Oh, she writes books as well! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Watch her in [100 year Inheritance] you will hate her in that role, and the one where her son was very evil to her and she suffered so much and you will cry with her, I canā€™t even find it bc it was a very old drama (before 2013). In that drama she was poor and worked like a slave so her sons could have a good life but they were abusive (canā€™t remember the ending on that one)

Most of the dramas I saw from her was around 2013. No wonder she stopped doing dramas; sheā€™s retired and writing books. Amazing actress.

3 Likes

The Last Empress is the only one available for me (of the 8 works she has on Viki). No wonder I didnā€™t know her!

2 Likes