Woodworking stuff and other artsy stuff

3 Likes

DR WHO!!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

The Secret Of Nature

·hope y’all like

Unleash Your Imagination and Marvel at the Splendor of Nature’s Majestic Landscapes

these pictures was awesome and in various countries. breath taking!!

4 Likes

3 Likes

this isnt woodworking, its nature

Plumed Basilisk.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

now we got the
woodworking

Dogs Online
2 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

eosptorSnd0tci131t08cf15fimi426u829c31a42a670tu4386u176h9l05 ·

Watch out, there’s a tiger on the beach!

Incredible work by Beach4Art, who created this tiger using stones on a beach in Devon!

3 Likes

now I think this one is cute

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

has anyone traveled on this bridge in Vietnam??

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

now if we ever meet. RUN!!!

made out of straw

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

The magnificent “Elephant Rock” in Iceland! 🙂

2 Likes

2 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

taiwan

white desert egypt

2 Likes

heres one for the pumpkins

1 Like

how about this one?

1 Like

when I first seen this I thought it was real

2 Likes

Yikes!

And is that an “arm” just to the left of its mouth? :see_no_evil:

2 Likes