Woodworking stuff and other artsy stuff

That is so cool!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

garden decor art

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

2 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

cambodia life

:sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains:

**[he Wilderness Survival](https://www.facebook.com/WildernessSurvivalSkill/ **[Trương Công Qúy](https://www.facebook.com/Truong.Cong.Quy.info?

Beautiful and awesome

:bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear:

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

how about this one

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

**[Trương Công ](https://www.facebook.com/Truong.Cong.Quy.info?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

tree frogs, sand sculpture

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

wow I got a lot of them today!

3 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

pict didn’t mention name

2 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

I guess everyone has lost interest

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

another thing for my front yard

3 Likes

So, here are some of the amazing things that I often love to see…

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s furniture industry

KPK

Hand-Craven Wood Piece
5700410ff04e7
Ornate Detailed Wood Work on a Set of Doors
ornate-detailed-woodwork-on-a-set-of-doors-hunza-pakistan-AH1JHT
Rajhastani-style doors
570040d795460
Wooden Stuff is amazing, but what I love the most is the truck art or vehicle art. Here are some glimpses:

download flower-art-decorated-pakistani-truck-140852606 images%20(1) images%20(2) images

4 Likes

BEAUTIFUL!!! these are awesome, now some ancient archeology stuff??

1 Like

St. Joseph North Pier Lighthouse

#2image
The St. Joseph Lighthouses set aglow in glorious light at sunrise.
For a couple of brief moments Tuesday morning the sun peeked through a hole in the clouds and it was absolutely magnificent.
Thank you for sharing and have a nice day, folks!

Saint Joseph, Michigan today 12/26/22

3 Likes

Isn’t nature amazing? Ice formations like this are so fascinating to me. Kind of eerie but beautiful.

3 Likes

Piano built in 1888 by the Blasius & Sons Piano Company of Philadelphia, USA

2 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

So it’s not woodworking, but my daughter and I both draw in our free time. Most of the time, it’s related to games and books, but recently some of my work friends asked me and my daughter to draw their animals. We are not professionals; it’s just for fun. Some come out well, and other times not so much.

4 Likes

Here’s a thread you might want to earmark.:ok_hand:t5::wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for telling me about the book-related thread. I will check it out. :smiley:

3 Likes