Would like to see some Indian movies with subtitles

I’ve been searching for Indian movies on Viki but did not find any. I am sure there are many viewers for Indian movies. So why are there none here on viki

3 Likes

There have been several discussions to bring Bollywood and Indian movies on Viki but at the end of the day, everything lies in the hands of Viki and we can only request to have them on the platform.

2 Likes

That’s so sad… There are many good movies made in India. I am from Kerala and I really want to subtitle some of my favorite Malayalam movies.

2 Likes

Even when there was Indian content here, it wasn’t available in my region. So… But yes, of course, I will support whatever petition you make for them to come back to Viki.

3 Likes

oh! :star_struck: I am also from kerala. Nice to meet u :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: .I found a bollywood movie in viki but wasnt available here.

2 Likes

We had a discussion about that earlier, and someone said something about shows from our own region may not be available as they were already licensed to indigenous streaming services (I’m also from India)

2 Likes

I am from Andhra Pradesh and I too want to sub my favorite tollywood movies

3 Likes