You watched it before joining Viki, and found it's on Viki, or you're still searching for it! Link it, name it, or a screenshot of it! You never know, someone might list it here!

Yes, I used the form. No biggie. I wasn’t looking for a reply anyway. Thanks!

2 Likes

They require a large number of requests for a certain region to bring a show back :disappointed_relieved: I remember plaguing that website for days, submitting forms almost every day for a drama… others might have done it too, because we got it in a month! I’m Not A Robot, too.

1 Like

Naw, they may have already been in the process for getting the “I’m Not A Robot, too” license :smile:

1 Like

Is now licensed on Viki✓ Thanks! iria360, teufelchen_netty_266, and jadecloud88! :wink:

Fox Volant , August 31, 2022, 40 episodes, Tencent.

2 Likes

Smile Donghae, now titled Smile Again, is back on Viki. This is one of my earliest watched shows, prior to discovering the Viki website, and later App.

Below are shows fans :heart: heart, and want them on Viki. Some, we just want them back on Viki. Fill out the form to request.

Viki’s Request A Show form (⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠➜👇🏾

1 Like

Update: I was able to watch City Hunter as well as Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo on another streamer. Color me happy.

2 Likes