Your Drama with the best ending

Yeah I watched that one. And it was one of the best dramas ever. And the ending was just beautiful. I was really happy about the ending. And well kim soo hyun is in that drama. It has to be good haha

I have to watch school 2013 and dream high alreadyā€¦

Lol may queen is too long for me haha

I knowwww omgg it was just sooo cute I am so happy T-T

no Big have a really strange ending ā€¦

me too i really prefer the japeness ver. hana yori dango

I didnā€™t watch that one yet. But i should when I have time haha

I hate bigā€¦ weirdo endingā€¦ weirdo dramaā€¦

Btw a gentlemanā€™s dignity
is it a good drama ? Didnā€™t watch that one yet

Itā€™s great!!!
I adored it personally and you know i am hard to please lol xp

Ohh that must be good hahahaha

@Wafaahs @CNBlandine it actually has a really GOOD ending,GREAT end in fact. they just made it look a tad too open for you to see but i loved it,just wish they would have made it more obvious. me friend who saw it loved it to when she saw the ending, because she understood it too. hahaha if u want me to tell you (because i dont want to spoil it for others who havent seen like @dramaaaaa ) u can message me and ill explain it to u shortly.

beleive me, i watched it, saw that ending, and cried out of anger because i thought ā€œHOW COULD YOU END IT LIKE THIS!!! THIS IS HORRIBLE AND SO OPEN!ā€

but when i watched the season two more times (cuz i loved it that much hehe), i finally realized what the ending meant and i SHED TEARS OF JOY and was soo relieved. i am happy now haha

just allot of people (like me at first) didnt understand. i dont blame u for being upset because, if i would have never got it, i wouldve cried too. and put it on my ā€œdo not see ever againā€ list.
however, i get it now, i LOVE it, and will probably watch it again. plus the actors/actresses have GREAT chemistry xD and ** i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GONG YOO!!!** he was soo funny in BIG too, hilarious i tell you xDD but thats as far as i will go, i dont want to spoil it xD

T.T too pretty

1 Like

really itā€™s how say different that all

I loved Nine nine times travelā€™s ending. Yes it was an ā€˜ā€˜open endingā€™ā€™ and those can be awfull but that one still felt like the conclusion of the story because the main character learned something from his journey.

I also loved Padam Padamā€™s ending. Finally an ending to a melodrama that doesnā€™t make me feel ā€˜ā€˜sucidalā€™ā€™. Again, itā€™s kind of a open ending but it gave the viewers some happiness and a little hope and thatā€™s a lot comming when it comes to melodramas.

Beyond the clouds and cunning single lady. Also bride of the century had a very sweet and good ending loved it

If you like melodramas watch beyond the clouds. Itā€™s a very cute ending for a melo one

I started watching Beyond the clouds a few weeks ago but didnā€™t really care for it. But I only watched 2 episodes and I have a feeling that Iā€™ll like it better now that the ā€˜ā€˜realā€™ā€™ story started. Iā€™m glad to find out that it has a cute ending for a melo drama! Makes me want to get back into it ealier than I planned to!

I didnā€™t like it that much till episode 5. And then i was hooked up and just in love. I watched all the episodes in a row and couldnā€™t wait for the final episodes.

For a melo one the ending is happy in this case and there is a little bit of an open ending. But still for a melodrama itā€™s aweosme. Itā€™s my favorite melodrama with 49 days and itā€™s in my top 10 drama list :smiley:

Yes those two stand out as both just beautiful but there are a few more with really good and un-rushed tie-ups ( I call them) when the writer brings the storyline to a logical conclusion with all the characters involved. I get so interested in the 2nd and 3rd relationships that run along side the main one that I like when the end does not omit them also. Secret, Midas, Beyond the clouds, Masterā€™s Sun just a few that come to mind.

Omg right i forgot secret. Really liked that one. I think i have to re watch it . The main leads really had chemistry.

1 Like

Oh, I am recently watched Secret and I was so impressed. Absolutely one of my favorite k-drama! Other new favorite is Stars Falling From the Sky, it got happy ending too.

The biggest reason why I love k-dramas because they have happy endings. Fortunately, the majority of it has a happy ending.

One of the worst series that made me disappointed at the end, was Fashion King. The first 14 parts of addictive but then something happened. And the last episode and the final scene was like cold water on me. Aish! I do not recommend this series. It leaves a bad mood and feeling that you have thrown away 20 hours of your life.