Your Drama with the best ending

Scent of a Woman had the best ending… very deep, thought provoking and uplifting.

Yeay watch that one. It was a meaningful story and ending. I love the ones the most !!

It’s hard to choose one drama. For me, when the main couple is happy is a good end :smiley: I agree with @Michin_Babo, Scent of a Woman was great. The end of My Princess too, it was lovely.

can someone please explain to me the ending of secret garden?? i love the entire season besides this, but it kinda ended on a sad note. what exactly happened at the end scene when he collapeses and says he’s sorry? was that the dad in his body or something? it was still good tho, but brought down my mood. anyways, i loved that the other side of the end was happy. they lived happy and loved eachother. great season. one of the best ive ever seen. @melliebean_2 now i can say I WATCHED IT!!! hahaha

That was a flashback. When the dad died he went to the funeral and saw her lying and sleeping on the floor. He said sorry because her father died while he saved his life. After that he forgot about the accident and about her because of some psychology reasons.

Was that what you wanted to know? Or did I miss something?

yes, but the part that confused me was when she asked “what did my dad want to tell me?” and then it showed the flashback of him saying sorry to her and collapsing. i thought maybe the father was in him or something? well, even if it wasnt the father and i read to much into it… why would they show that after she asked that question? lol

that end kind of made my smile into a frown from happy to depressed lol. i liked it tho (the drama).

I think because the father said that he should say sorry for him because he is late and can’t make it to dinner or sth like that. Don’t be sad haha it was just a flashback they are happyyyy wuhuuuu :smiley:

I don’t know, if I remember it well. The “Sorry” was what her father said, I think he kind of promised her to come back home safe, and as he couldn’t fulfill this promise, he was sorry to his daughter, since after his death she became an orphan.
(I hope, I got that right, it’s been some time the drama has aired.)

thank you. that makes more sense. so, he(hyun bin) was telling her sorry not only from him(hyun bin) but as a message from her father aswell. because i know her father said that, the first thing he said was “sorry” “sorry i couldnt come home early

thanks guyz ^ ^ my head hurt for a while lol

1 Like

This question kept me busy for a while, so now I think the best ending, meaning the most satisfying ending might have been in A WIFE’S CREDENTIALS. It was well written and the story stayed true to the characters a rare case.

oh, did you think that it was secret garden that had the best ending before i said that? sorry, xP

Nope, haha, Secret Garden is “only” a good drama for me. I enjoyed watching but never came back for watching it again. There are other dramas I watched repeatedly but not Secret Garden. But I watch k-drama for 6-7 years now and that means several hundred dramas. One needs to think a little harder, which drama ended the best and where to lay one’s preferences on what makes a good ending. Only a happy end, or does it need more?