Your laugh for the day

I sure hope I am not offending anyone with this, I literally had to SAY WHAT? on this one, so maybe you can laugh about this one, bout as bad as those guys with balloons, or those crocheted clothes.

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

the Beetles

4 Likes

@frustratedwriter,
These are hilarious!
The Hokey Pokey Clinic got me Rotflol :rofl::rofl::joy::rofl:
Mattresses :roll_eyes::smile::laughing::joy::rofl: always on sale! :rofl:

The Beetles photo op. exactly replicated! :laughing::joy: Nice!

2 Likes

Here’s a laugh for the day!
I still laugh at this! :laughing::joy::rofl::sob::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

here kitty here kitty!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

I found 5 differences. Should I contact Mensa? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

hehehehehe, no don’t think so!!

1 Like

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

no words to say

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ok y’all sharing my secret!

would love to get that shirt! but the pride would step in

1 Like

I really need that t-shirt.

1 Like

2 Likes

@adrianmorales

No wonder he’s so anorexic. He needs to keep some of that food, and STOP giving it away. What drama was this? He looks familiar, but too skeletal for me to recognize him. It breaks my heart when I see an actress/actor so thin. …:open_mouth:

1 Like

@leerla73
@angelight313_168

That’s Lee Min-Ki. He was 27 when he starred in the 2012 Kdrama Shut Up Flower Boy Band. He was just thin. I, too, was thin at that age. And I ate just fine. :sweat_smile:

Anyhoo, it appears will be able to catch him in a new Kdrama:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1517740wpp/lee-min-ki-is-a-relatable-guy-whos-lost-sight-of-his-dreams-in-new-drama-with-kim-ji-won

3 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Lee Min Ki wow what a difference a few pounds make. He looks great now, and I like his acting, except his roles are same O same O (same story) Hope new one is different bc he has so much potential. thanks for the link!
@adrianmorales
PS. forgot to add he makes amazing kissing scenes.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220405-202322_Chrome

The contrast is worlds apart in his photo above,
W✧ヾ(^0^)/✧W.

1 Like

When my daughter was younger we would cut a noodle in half, put a stick in one end for a handle, and practice sword fighting but not while swimming, lol. :rofl:

3 Likes