Your laugh for the day

I think 7 is mine

y’all are sooooooo funny!!! hehehehehe thanks for MY laugh for the day!

2 Likes

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
Too funny!

1 Like

‘Unusual animal’ in tree that scared residents into closing windows for days is a croissant
Screenshot_20220718-130143_Chrome
https://bit.ly/3e0yLkW

3 Likes

I seen this and reminded me so much of…
anyway my laugh for the day!!

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

7 Likes

I babysat my 4 years old grandson while his mom was expecting at the hospital her second child. It was also very hot that day so after a busy morning we stayed in. After lunch I suggested that my “boy” goes playing with all his toys in his room and he replied in German: “Ich habe keinen Bock drauf”, :joy::rofl: something like "I have no desire, or “I’m not up to it”… this made me laugh so much, because I haven’t heard this from a 4 years old, perhaps “I don’t want to or I don’t feel like” but this specific German idiom you’d expect to hear from an older kid or an adult. Btw he’s raised bilingual, German and English… but soon also Swiss German when he starts kindergarten in fall.:school:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: It is so funny, there’s nothing like a child acting the adult, unknowingly. :joy:

6 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

5 Likes

may have forgotten some

5 Likes

Poor ostrich. :joy:

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Pretzel Broom Sticks for Halloween - a candy free idea for kids!

https://www.smartschoolhouse.com/…/halloween-pretzel…

3 Likes