Your laugh for the day

“A soap opera” - bwahahahaha :joy:

1 Like

It was a beautiful tall cucumber, delicious four cucumbers has already given me this plant, so really tasty…and then I come and think Hmmm cut Mal the leaves at the bottom, so it can breathe better…
Done and done, schniepidischnap… :hushed::tired_face: I Dussel cut the stem through…

IMG_20220706_181106

I’m putting it in here so that I’m really laughed at for being sooo dumb :partying_face::grin:

2 Likes

Oh dear! I agonized :weary: with you instead. I then thought of this guy, and also the thread here called The Low Point of Your Day. I then smiled, :sweat_smile: seeing your point.

2 Likes

Jahaaa So beautiful cucumbers in the video…

:tired_face: I could have bitten myself in the butt… :joy:
Meanwhile it goes again 🥲

3 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

this is for us crafters! so mine I think I haven’t spilled paint on the floor

but still guess I have done them all

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

yesterday NC topped 115 degrees (well felt like it) 106 is what it really was

1 Like

#FatherhoodBreakdown
:rofl: We all can relate from
a child’s perspective.
And to those who are now
parents, you get the
flipside of that coin.:rofl:
#BeleafInFatherhood
:blue_heart:

1 Like

well gotta have the right books!!

3 Likes

um fashion wear???

2 Likes

Just…why? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

stoopid!!!

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: nice …

:joy::joy::partying_face::joy::joy::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

This joke by Mick Jagger made me laugh so hard:

They gave a concert tonight, well yesterday it’s midnight, here and he did apologize that the concert was cancelled before because he got covid. When it was cancelled a Dutch fan got really upset and said that next time she goes to Frans Bauer (Dutch singer) instead because he’s never ill or cancels a concert. Mick was aware of that so he said in Dutch “Nice that you are all here and not at (a) Frans Bauer (concert)” :rofl:

This is Frans Bauer:

Saw him live once and during that song I decided to go to the bathroom:see_no_evil: And he cancelled a part of his tour once because he had issues with his vocal cords.

3 Likes

3 Likes

clothes still on the dryer from yesterday

maybe something will hit your funny bone today

3 Likes

Really good choices today. :rofl:

On a less funny note, it reminded me that I have laundry to take care of. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

my new Toyota!! heheheh

2 Likes

3 Likes

My score is 9. You?

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter,

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Screenshot_20220613-164625_Messages

2 Likes