Your laugh for the day

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww my broom outdated!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OMG!! more blonde jokes! but enjoy anyway
and a p/s on this I used to be blonde…

5 Likes

@frustratedwriter,

1 Like

3 Likes

someone went to see

the colors of the tunnel of trees in northern Michigan and came across this group of seamstresses!
: In front of Harbor Springs Mattress Company who make (SEW) custom mattresses! I think display is brilliant and hilarious — in Harbor Springs, Michigan.

2 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I think we do have them in some places

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ready for some eggs??

2 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Where has that deer gone?

2 Likes

I need one of those when I go to Walmart. I can’t help myself, and buy everything that’s on sale that day; ‘‘And I might need in the near future…’’

2 Likes

so share your crochet just won’t let me add anything, so here goes… for this link.

6 Likes

Episode 65 :rofl::rofl::rofl: If everyone fought a war like this, we would live in Euphoria!
Screenshot_20221010-205101_Chrome Screenshot_20221010-204512_Messages
A transvestite is someone who wears the opposite sex’s clothes.

4 Likes

These pictured comments had me dwl :joy::joy::rofl::joy::sob:
https://youtube.com/shorts/TNI3ToWdogQ?feature=share
Screenshot_20221011-063216_YouTube Screenshot_20221011-063211_YouTube Screenshot_20221011-063133_YouTube Screenshot_20221011-063202_YouTube Screenshot_20221011-063434_YouTube Screenshot_20221011-063524_YouTube
:sob::joy::rofl::joy::joy::sob:
https://media.tenor.com/CYY0mhje21QAAAAM/nerdtainment-sarah-atwood.gif

1 Like

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

The comments section too. . .

2 Likes

here ya go,y’all. now i know!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Not your season Mr. Elf! Get lost! 💀💀💀

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

and a pole dancer to boot

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ok hows this one??

4 Likes

Everyone check on your friends, we have a rider down.

We found her she said she got a new whip.

She flew off the handle

Oops I forgot where I left it! My dog got off and chased a BEAR out of someone’s garbage 🗑 LOL 😂! GLAD I HAD EXTRAS!😂😂😂😂😂.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

4 Likes

not halloween but…
Just wanted everyone to know that whoever has been in contact with me in the last 7 days should stay indoors and contact your nearest test center. I’m so, so sorry to everyone of my friends and family and those who have been in close proximity to me. I have had symptoms for a few days now and it has just been confirmed. I have been diagnosed with being immature, awesome, hilarious, and completely off my rocker. I was told there is no cure as of yet for all 4 of these symptoms. When I see this re-posted, I’ll know who has read this to the end. I know there are a few that won’t let me down. 😜

4 Likes

this one ois for someone that just had a baby, enjoy

1 Like

2 Likes