Your laugh for the day

3 Likes

now that is funny! wonder how they got that elephant to do that anyway

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

our English lesson for the day

6 Likes

I enjoy seeing all the creativity with the skeletons. :smile:

2 Likes

thats why I put them on here, I think hilarious is what I would say

1 Like

This makes so much sense if only more people would see the real meaning behind it.

Crank out with me on this one…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

4 Likes

ok more Halloween stuff

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

Coffee trucks can be seen in Washington state. There’s (literally) a coffee stand, truck, building, etc on every curb, many times right across from one another. It amazed me when I moved there from Ms.

1 Like

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

It’s so “cute” that I want to moder… nhac…ops

1 Like

7 rules of learning to laugh, let things slide, and enjoy every moment for we never know when our time is up.

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted an all-black cat. I ended up with an almost-pure-white one instead. LOL

4 Likes

no matter the color, they are “angels”, and of course our other friends, dogs

4 Likes

more about black kitty

3 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

don/t get me wrong, i am not a friend with spiders.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////I think this was an ad for service dogs, I will add the link that was with this, but still, I thought this was funny

it had service cats too.

MSAR - Service Dogs is with Char Anderson and

2 others

·

From the lol file ………

MSAR services offered: service dogs, therapy dogs, dog training, dog board and training, working dogs and family dogs

MSAR also provides certification for service cats

MSAR’s head office is in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada and has trainers in most provinces and does provide service / working / and guardian dogs outside the country around the world.

#servicedogs #dogtraining #dogboarding #dogobedience #servicedogtraining #cats #catlife #servicecat #esacat #catraining #boardandtrain #boardandtrainprogram #boardandtraindogtraining #boardandtrains #boardandtraindogs #servicedogs #servicedogintraining #serviceshepherd [#servicedogsofinstagram](https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/servicedogsofinstagram?__eep__=6&__cft__[0]=AZVmH9iEodfsqAwWAeJu6HgItKNkQQKz90r_nGrDzAUuirkBW9KTJbTH_RkMskWZKlCuQXUwEBZ4f0Bkz0wPb5eegPfD0skw1HyMYCuwVp6_hSooyXiIbpDZVLKpWCvyipy

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

2 Likes