Your laugh for the day

A timid little man ventured into a biker bar in the Bronx and, clearing his throat, asked, “Um, err, which of you gentlemen owns the Doberman tied outside to the parking meter?”

A giant of a man wearing biker leathers with his body hair growing out of the seams turned slowly on his stool. He looked down at the quivering little man and said, “It’s my dog. Why?”

“Well,” squeaked the little man, very nervous, “I believe my dog just killed it, sir.”

“What?” roared the big man in disbelief. “What in the world kind of dog do you have?”

“Sir,” answered the little man, “It’s a four-week-old puppy.”

“Bull!” roared the biker, “How could your puppy kill my Doberman?”

“It appears that he choked on it, sir.”

2 Likes

my question is this, did the doberman choke, or did the chiwawa choke on the doberman (well I am thinking chiawawa)

I’m guessing the doberman choked on the chiwawa

1 Like

oh I know it. b ut thought it was a funny thought seeing that little dog hjaving a problem eating the doberman.

1 Like

@frustratedwriter yeah eh?! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

When do ghosts play tricks on each other? On April Ghouls Day!

1 Like

Johnny called the taxi and asked:

• Young man, how much do you charge to take me to the airport?
    The taxi driver replied:
  • R$15,00.
  • And the luggage?
  • I don’t charge for the bags.
  • Then take the bags and I’ll walk.:joy:
4 Likes

Where do snowmen go to dance? Snowballs!

1 Like

ok, y’all time for a “round up” I havent seen this one in a very long time. I really you get a laugh out of it!!

Cowboys Herding Cats. Funny commercial of Cat Herders. This is a comical fun western commercial done for the Super Bowl years ago.

Brought To You By The Westerns Channel WesternsChannel.com They Offer Thousands of Westerns.

#horses #westernmovies #funnyvideo

there are more neat stuff on thAt channel. But I just wanted to share the cat herders…

She pokes fun at herself, and it’s funny. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

3 Likes

A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor’s office.
After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said, “Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don’t follow my instructions carefully, your husband will surely die.
“Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant at all times. For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him.
“Don’t burden him with chores. Don’t discuss your problems with him; it will only make his stress worse. Do not nag him. Most importantly, make love to him regularly.
“If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely.”
On the way home, the husband asked his wife, “What did the doctor say?”
“He said you’re going to die,” she replied.

1 Like

There were three engineers in a car: an electrical engineer, a chemical engineer and a Microsoft engineer.

Suddenly, the car stops running and they pull off to the side if the road, wondering what could be wrong.

The electrical engineer suggests stripping down the electronics of the car and trying to trace where a fault might have occurred.

The chemical engineer, not knowing much about cars, suggests maybe the fuel is becoming emulsified and getting blocked somewhere.

The Microsoft engineer, not knowing much about anything, came up with a suggestion. “Why don’t we close all the windows, get out, get back in, open all the windows and see if it works?”

4 Likes

:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

4 Likes

look at those eyes!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

A woman comes to the police station and says:

• Deputy, my husband went to buy rice more than a day ago and still hasn’t come home. What should I do?
  • How about noodles?
2 Likes

Why did Mickey Mouse go to space? Because he wanted to see Pluto!

2 Likes

What has four wheels and flies?
A garbage truck!

2 Likes

5 Likes