Your laugh for the day

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5 Likes

tail lights

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I couldnt pass tis one up!

5 Likes

I really don’t knoe if I should put this here or not

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Yup! That’s living off the grid for ya! :laughing::joy::joy:

:rofl::rofl: City horses.

69! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes, Primary School math here. . . don’t mind me! :rofl:

5 Likes

Um, 59 apply bodmas makes it 10 x 0 first
but you’re not foolin’ me 50 + 10 = 60 , 60 lots of 0 is still zero so = 9
images

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::laughing::joy: in other words.

3 Likes

4 Likes

this is ;
I hope I made up for my sillyness!

4 Likes

3 Likes

I got 10. I just asked my hubby the other day, “Are we really of the age that people would refer to as middle-aged?” It doesn’t seem possible.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Answer is 9
60 x 0= 0
0 + 7 = 7
7 +2 = 9

3 Likes

The many answers, check out this one. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

59 with PEMDAS/BODMAS, as per convention. 9 left to right. 140 right to left. Hardly ever see people doing math right to left.

3 Likes

:speaking_head::speaker: Calling All!

1 Like

@ilikedeadclowns @leerla73

Now we know my brain is not what it used to be back in my wonder years, and I definitely didn’t use a calculator or search for an answer from the experts out there; I went by the rules suggested and now I can say I forgot my math skills in problem solving… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the answer to both of you guys. I was just curious to know why no one ever tries to answer the math problems when they are posted here at RViki.

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::rofl: I used both. First I went by the rules, and then fact checked using the calculator. The calculator does the BODMAS thing, and it would be a shame to know they programmed calculators wrong. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

well here are some… :upside_down_face: :melting_face: like if you didn’t get laugh. :smiley:

value every word..

1 Like