Your laugh for the day

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5 Likes

I’m disappointed in you son, have you not learnt a single thing from Asian dramas? You’re supposed to give her a piggyback here! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

dragon fly

3 Likes

So… many people eat poop for breakfast. :laughing:

4 Likes

The bottom picture was probably taken in Chicago. You know when you arrive in Chicago when you see the streets like that. :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Marry :ring: me chicken. :rofl:
Starts at time stamp 2:10.

1 Like

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Laughter with tears after watching, “When an accent is it’s own language.” :joy::joy::sob::rofl:

4 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

I did read it

5 Likes

3 Likes

I read it, too.

3 Likes

At the bakery, Johnzinho asks:

• Sir, do you have any bread?
  • There’s only stale , boy.
  • Well, wake up ten for me, please.
2 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

4 Likes