Your laugh for the day

2 Likes

It made me smile (it’s from It’s not that I can’t marry. I don’t marry. Here on Viki)

7 Likes

Mani - Pesteu! :joy: Watch till the end.

4 Likes

:rofl::heart: cute! :dress: :dancer:t4: :notes: It has pockets! :notes::dancer:t4:

1 Like

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

6 Likes

frog sandwich

4 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

image/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hmmmm wonder if this is the “blonde” day?

6 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//

5 Likes

3 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

6 Likes

6 Likes

Naamloos

Naamloos

Naamloos

Naamloos

Naamloos

images

images

4effe8be8282f9cc42ebdbcf03af4831

images

images

images

images

images

images

9 Likes

@mirjam_465,
I so enjoyed these, but would someone explain, why is it dyslexic when life gives you :watermelon: melons? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Is it because melons unscrambled spells :lemon: lemons? :laughing::laughing::laughing::smile:

4 Likes

Yes, exactly. The phrase is usually “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.”

6 Likes

Got it! Now I know! :rofl: They get the sweet fruit, how odd!

4 Likes

These were all really funny, and I appreciate the “Encourage Mint.” :laughing:

4 Likes

20230829_162810
Hopscotch challenge - water version :laughing: :rofl: This is the link, if you want to watch with someone laughing :rofl::joy:
!The next episode is even better#funny #foryou #tiktok #fyp #movie | tiktok 2023 mashup | TikTok

An 83 year old ordering at a McDonald’s, and the young person behind started blowing their horn, waving their arms, and mouthing something, indicating they’re taking too long to order. At the window for paying, the 83 year old paid for the orders, including the young person’s blowing their horn.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth: At the window for picking up the order, still behind each other, this time, they started waving their arms, and mouthing, “Thank You!” Thinking their rudeness, got repaid with kindness. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Little did they know, what the 83 year old really had in mind. :rofl: Having both receipts, the 83 year old took both orders, and left. Leaving them no choice, but to rejoin the long que, at the back of the line, and start all over again. Lesson for the day, Don’t Mess with Old people, we’ve been around for a long time! :rofl:

4 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5 Likes