Your laugh for the day

I did… thank you for the laugh

1 Like

7 Likes

8 Likes

Yesterday I did laundry, and when I started up the machine I heard an incredibly loud banging and screeching.

So I thought “Ok, maybe I should put on my glasses before I run this thing,” and sure enough, the little red light said “Add a garment.” Ah.

“Garment.”

Not “varmint.”

Boy was that rabbit p***ed

4 Likes

Was it too fluffy? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This humor.
:rofl::joy::joy::rofl:

Source: :point_up_2:t5:

Source: :point_down:t5:

And another! :rofl:
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8r7NrdV/
:rofl::rofl::rofl: The spin on this, from a kid’s perspective, brilliant! But it sure tells you how kids really feel when stuff like this goes down under the same roof.
Decorum would be best, maybe when they are out of the house, they are literally frightened, not understanding. . .

All mosquitos are bad. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::upside_down_face::thinking: At singing :microphone::notes::rofl:

3 Likes

that is so bad!! um a hint, she can GUM the food…

3 Likes

oh silly , chew food with her gums, but it does look funny the way you said it

1 Like

MEN’ U (vs.) ME’ N’ U :rofl:

Source: :point_up_2:t5:

6 Likes

6 Likes

no prizes here

4 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

8 Likes

Herbie!!!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

8 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Seeing FT Islands’s aversion to doing aegyo will always be funny to me, specially Hong Gi :joy_cat:
The videos are from the same episode but start at a different time :blush:

Watch this one from start of clip till about 08:30, then go to the second one :joy:

3 Likes

6 Likes

anyone?? oh and no prizes, just laugh,huh?

4 Likes

ok for our “witch” sisters

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5 Likes