Your laugh for the day

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

yep I am old!!

5 Likes

I hear it’s the bees knees.

2 Likes

This is the “Laugh of the Day” thread, but it almost makes me cry to think that the things on this list are considered old. :cry: I’ve literally done/had them all except I was weird and never had an AOL address.

3 Likes

afbeelding

Don’t they? :thinking:

2 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

4 Likes
6 Likes

#horseplay #DUI on a #horse #1010WINS Guy get ticketed for drunk riding! #Nayyyy!! pic.twitter.com/afacZjOrrl

— Larry C Mullins* 1010WINS New York (@LCMullinsWINS) September 14, 2023

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

crying, laughing, funny, hysterical

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A man walks into a bar. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a little man, maybe a foot tall and a little piano. He puts them both on the bar, and the little guy starts playing Mozart as the man orders his drink.

The bartender says “I’m sure it’s none of my business, but where did you find a little man who plays piano like that?”

The guy says “There’s a genie outside granting wishes, I bet he’s still there if you hurry.”

The bartender runs outside, and moments later a bunch of ducks come in through the front door and start causing a big ruckus. The bartender says “You didn’t tell me the genie was deaf, I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks.”

The guy says

Do you really think I asked for an eleven-inch pianist?"

ok one more

A man was speeding down a back country road, when he saw a rabbit hopping in the middle of the road. Although he tried to swerve and missit, he hit the rabbit squarely. Being a true animal lover, the man slammed on his brakes, leapt from his car, and hurried to see if the rabbit was alright. To his dismay he found the rabbit was dead.

As the man sorrowing over the rabbit’s limp body, he heard another car coming. The other car stopped and the driver emerged to see what was going on. The other driver, a blonde, nudged the rabbit’s limp body with her toe and remarked that it surely was dead.

The man once again expressed his grief over having killed the poor innocent animal but the blonde said not to worry. She ran to her car, dug around inside, and returned with a spray can. She sprayed the rabbit’s body and, sure enough, after a few minutes, the rabbit stirred, quivered, and then rose to a crouching position.

A moment later the rabbit started down the road as if nothing had ever happened. However, every few feet the rabbit would turn and wave goodbye. The man was astounded! He snatched the spray can from the blonde to see just what kind of magic she had done!

The spray can bore the label: ALBERTO VO5

Wait For it…

…Restores life to any dead limp hair and gives it a permanent wave.

4 Likes

with it being so rainy and messy here due to hurricane, thouthg I’s share this with you… oh my hip hurts like anything…

4 Likes

I can predict the weather with both my ankles.

2 Likes

Regular meals vs. a buffet.

4 Likes

Love that the music is from Itaewon Class. Such really awesome music . . . and of course that drama was all about food . . . food of the people, by the people, and for the people.

1 Like

7 Likes

5 Likes

lets not forget #7 going to the kitchen and forgetting why I went

5 Likes

ok time for cat watch…

me thinks I see eyes watching me. story line

ever so stelthy, the creature slowly emerges from the leaves . scoots on its belly, ready to pounce

Next?? just something different y’all

hey its October so why not?

5 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

6 Likes

The hunger had now completely taken over. No one was safe anymore.

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::laughing::joy:
NO ONE BELIEVES SENIORS … EVERYONE THINKS THEY ARE SENILE.

An elderly couple was celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. The couple had married as childhood sweethearts and had moved back to their old neighborhood after they retired. Holding hands, they walked back to their old school. It was not locked, so they entered. They found the old desk they’d shared, where Jerry had carved “I love you, Sally.”

On their way back home, a bag of money fell out of an armoured car, practically landing at their feet. Sally quickly picked it up and, not sure what to do with it, they took it home. There, she counted the money - fifty thousand dollars!

Jerry said: “We’ve got to give it back.”

Sally said: “Finders keepers.”
She put the money back in the bag and hid it in their attic.

The next day, two police officers, who were canvassing the neighbourhood looking for the money, knocked on their door. “Pardon me, did either of you find a bag that fell out of an armoured car yesterday?”

Sally said: “No.”

Jerry said: “She’s lying. She hid it up in the attic.”

Sally said: “Don’t believe him, he’s getting senile.”

The agents turned to Jerry, and began to question him.

One said: “Tell us the story from the beginning.”

Jerry said: “Well, when Sally and I were walking home from school yesterday. . .”

The first police officer turned to his partner and said: “Let’s get out of here.”

TOO GOOD NOT TO SHARE

6 Likes