Your laugh for the day

aaawww anyone want to play???

1 Like

look at him stare at his phone

3 Likes

y’all I am not sure this should be a laugh or the thoughts, I thought it was cute, and did put a smile on my face, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

well what can I say, I am a bit naughty here, but it was funny

3 Likes

:notes: a, b, :cd:, e, f, g :notes:
:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I love doing these, gets me to know how old I am…

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

35 cent a gallon gasoline? Oh come on, no one is that old! :joy:

2 Likes

I sure don’t remember it!!

1 Like

anyone ready for some pineapple??

3 Likes

now check again because you probably will need some of this drawer’s items later lol :joy: :joy: :joy:

an OMG moment, wonder how long it took to make

?crocheted elephant

well I went in the comments,

1. look at the shadows
    2 AI
    3 fake
    [Olivia K Hill](Redirecting...?
    AI. too many legs, tree branches and the shadows on the ground don’t make sense
    look at the trunk shadow esp.

hope this gave you a laugh today

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

3 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ok heres another one

2 Likes

BAD subtitles have become the trend of the day, and my source of hilarious laughter.

Evil mother in law tells poor FL
YOU ARE CARRYING MY SON IN THE BACK.
(translation) She was accusing her of being unfaithful.

Evil second FL begs her mom to help her hurt FL
mother reassures her
DON’T WORRY MOM WILL HELP YOU GET RID OF THE BAD BREATH.
(translation) Subber needs to learn the language.

Assistant tells his boss ML
YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE A FEMALE.
(translation) Boss is accused of being impotent.

1 Like

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

had to share something about a dog, not mine, fyi, just thought it was cute

2 Likes

Carnaval has started and sometimes I died laughing when I saw some people walk by in hilarious costumes, going all out and such. Carnaval has something to do with religion but basically it’s one big party with lot’s of alcohol, fatty foods and a bunch of festivities and outdoor parties. I don’t celebrate it myself but maybe I go watch the parade tomorrow. For quite a few people it’s the event of the year.

If you want to read more into it: Carnival in the Netherlands - Wikipedia

1 Like