Your laugh for the day

sword fight, one has a sword, the other has cheese, right, its sharp cheese , the smell will kill ya at least. its called “sharp” chedder, so using that as a weapon

2 Likes

7 Likes

i think this is the better option! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hehehehehe. me too!

A Pennsylvania man is suing Smart Water for not making him smart and I’d like to formally announce my lawsuit against Thin Mints.

1 Like

ok my craft!!

well I thought it was funny!

3 Likes

I said “dance” to the music!!

2 Likes

#2image

ok I am outta here!!

1 Like

3 Likes

#2 ok ok another one for us seniors, and I am not 87. one other thing, surprised she didn’t have a 9 mm somewhere and if you don’t know, its a crochet hook

A State Trooper pulled an 87-year-old woman over for speeding.As he looked at her driver’s license he was surprised to notice that attached to it was a conceal weapon permit.Taken aback, he couldn’t help but ask, “Do you have a gun in your possession?”She replied in her crackly voice, “Indeed, I do. Why I have a 45 automatic in the glove box.”The trooper then asked if she had any other weapons.She replied, “I have a 9 mm Glock in the center console.”The shocked trooper asked, “Is that all the weapons you are transporting?The little old lady held up her purse and replied, "Well, I do keep a 38 special in my purse.” Finally, the astonished trooper asked, "What are you afraid of?”And the little old lady smiled and replied: “Nothin.”

2 Likes

this is only for laughs, do not do this ok??

It almost seems unreal, right?

A musician explaining the instrument a little.
1 Like

Now this one made me laugh out loud. So true I wanting to downsize and wandering why in the world did I buy all this stuff only to move it around out of my way.

1 Like

Hong Seok Cheon is so like me when doing those work outs😂 If you think hey I know that guy from somewhere. He has roles in various kdrama such as Triangle, Itaewon Class an Absolute Boyfriend.

3 Likes

Talk ‘bout crackin’ an egg !!!:joy:

3 Likes

you grannies better be staying outta trouble, slight grin there??

2 Likes

1 Like

ok a former blonde here so I can do this!

![image|398x500](upload://zUysjO0b7W2SJ3vABlG3VhQCGiy.jpeg

2 Likes

2 Likes
  at least a smile??

3 Likes