Your laugh for the day

… since the other thread is gone, mind me posting this again here?

8 Likes

Ahh so cute! Maybe I will :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I was curious about one of Koreas new drama OH MY BABY, I have a question here on discussions. I took a chance and started watching it today, first episode, yes my laugh for the day,

the girl turns to the other girls a which are younger than her and says I am your future, they were teasing her about her “love life” and all. course I had to laugh,

you have to watch it to understand it. oh and btw, been there done that, so I do understand it, and with me being much older now I do understand it more fully. the actors & actresses some of my favorites by the way.
yes my laugh for the day!!

4 Likes
Genealogy Resources

tothSc20p hiotnsorrsedi ·

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'A coffin maker was on his way to deliver one of his coffins, in the process, his car broke down. Trying not to be late, he put the coffin on his head and began heading to his destination. A police officer saw him and told him to stop, so asked, "Hey, what are you carrying and where are you going?" The man replied, do not like where I was buried so am relocating." The policeman fainted.'

5 Likes

I still like the one about the policeman running beside a car and the guy drunk driving. I gotta find that one

ok here is your laugh for the day!I
just imagine a “grandma” your grandma doing this!!

finally broke down and made cupcakes, the first one is delicious! also I am here by myself and I got to lick the bowl!! what a treat! and don’t reply about the dangers and all about bowl licking, I do know, but oh so good!!!

3 Likes

today Thursday, finished watching two cops, gave me a good laugh, rewatching firey priest, another good laugh.

Saturday, being I am a crocheter, this one made me laugh, hope you atleast put a smily on your face when you read this;
A woman cannot survive on books alone,she also needs yarn (and lots of it)

your turn!!

6 Likes

image just another thought, and thought you could use a laugh, so live one day at a time…

3 Likes

Oh, aliens are coming on my birthday! Wonder what they’d like to drink … :rofl:

5 Likes

@mirjam_465

At least you can have a toast with them; on my birthday, I’ll become a toast when the asteroid hits earth …hahahahaha LET’S PARTY HARDY!

4 Likes

Maybe I can persuade the aliens to take us to their planet before the asteroid comes! :joy:

3 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww, y’all did good, and mine is the pandemic coming again! um if the aliens don’t get us furst that is. thanks for the laugh!!

5 Likes

Just a thought: what if the aliens are pocket-sized? :thinking:

6 Likes

I seen something on fb and cant get the picture. but here goes, when you go into a room and forget why you are there, you may have come in contact with an alien and they wiped your memory, so they could escape. the picture spoke volumes! but I hope you get it. I did,

4 Likes

Then at least I won’t have to buy too much to drink for when they come to my birthday party. :wink:

5 Likes

Image may contain: food

David Quinn

May 29 at 9:05 PM

While shopping earlier today,I picked up some chicken legs.Just before the young lady rang them up, I asked if she knew whether they were front or back legs. She paused for a moment,read everything she could on the package and not finding the answer said; “I don’t know. Let me go ask my manager”. She came back a few minutes later ,looked at me.and said, NOT FUNNY!! I said, I’m sorry but I thought it was. The guy behind me laughing hysterically blurted out…NOT FUNNY, IT WAS HILARIOUS.

8 Likes

another silly one;
necessity is the mother of invention. lazy is the crazy aunt.

5 Likes

she starte knitting you a sweater

11 Likes

8 Likes

Very realistic! :rofl:

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter

This is exactly how my day goes; with the exception that I don’t sit down/take a bath until I finish all the things I started even if is after midnight and i started early in the morning. My oldest daughter does the same thing bc she learned that ‘‘bad habit’’ from me. I feel i get more things done so it doesn’t bother me at all.

3 Likes