Your laugh for the day

5 Likes

I laughed so hard at these. Hahaha, don’t do that :rofl:

6 Likes

I just started watching his videos and now I’m addicted.:laughing:

4 Likes

I also recently started. The first one I saw was:

6 Likes

:rofl: I need to use No Why. It’s a great phrase for stopping those annoying ‘why’ questions.

4 Likes

that is really funny, so “why?” heheheheh yeah I hate it when someone does that to me, and my son is the worst one to do it. thanks for sharing.

laugh for the day;
what if the quarantine is just the aliens fattening us up before the big harvest?

3 Likes

In that case they would give us more food! :joy:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Watching some old clips from the tablo podcast (which I listen to, but I watch the clips after). I miss hearing Eddie Nam on the newer episodes, because he would just hijack the episode whenever he could haha. But the interaction between Tablo and Diane (the producer) is also gold; her laugh is contagious :smile:.

1 Like

what do you call an aligator that steals? a cro ok a dile

3 Likes

AAAAAAND frustratedwriter manages to make us all laugh :joy::two_hearts:

4 Likes

1.I was walking home and decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery . 3 girls walked up to me and explained that they were scared to walk past the cemetery at night.

I agreed and let them walk along with me. I told them I understand I also freaked out when I was alive.

Never seen anyone run so fast

1. Someone suggested to me try putting manure on my strawberries, it tasted terribgle! so whipped cream on my strawberries.

3you have been given this mountain to show others it can be moved!

y’all have a great & blessed day

and don’t forget to smile at someone, they may need it!

4 Likes

ok heres more
1 what do you call a dinaseur thats sleeping? dino snore
2 I am not self medicated with yarn, the woman at the yarn store wrote me a prescription, well she called it a receipt.
whatever.
Y’all have a blessed day where ever you are! and don’t forget to smile with those crossed eyes:star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

ok y’all wheres the laughter???

1 Like

I was listening to YouTube, some playlist created for me by YouTube and in the meantime I went to bring something upstairs, so I wasn’t looking at my screen.
When I was walking downstairs again, I heard some guys singing in Dutch. It didn’t sound familiar, so I checked what it was …

and it turned out that what I had heard hadn’t been Dutch but Korean :rofl:

4 Likes

aawwwwwww they blocked it out!

heres laugh for the day
1 one minute of anger weakens the immune system for 5 hours. but 1 minute of laughter strengthens the immune system for 24 hours!

2 I refuse to hate police
I refuse to hate blacks or other ethnic groups
I refuse to hate gays
I refuse to hate people
except telemarketers

3 A father said to his son: You graduated with honors, here is a car that I acquired many years ago … it is several years old.

But before I give it to you, take it to the used car lot downtown and tell them I want to sell it and see how much they offer you.

The son went to the used car lot, returned to his father and said, “They offered me $ 1,000 because it looks very worn out.”
The father said, “Take him to the pawn shop.”
The son went to the pawn shop, returned to his father and said, “The pawn shop offered $ 100 because it was a very old car.”

The father asked his son to go to a car club and show them the car.
The son took the car to the club, returned and told his father: “Some people in the club offered $ 100,000 for it, since it is a Nissan Skyline R34, iconic car and sought after by many.

The father said to his son, “I wanted you to know that the right place values ​​you the right way.” …
If you are not valued, do not be angry, it means that you are in the wrong place. Those who know your value are those who appreciate you, and never stay in a place where no one sees your value.

4 Likes

Just click on it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks ,I did!

ok heres more

1.why didn’t the duck pay for his lipbalm? cause he wanted to put it on his bill

2.I just got over my addiction of chocolate, marshmallows and nuts, It was a Rocky Road

3.you loved flowers but you cut them
you love qanimals but you eat them
you tell me you love me,
so I’m really scared!

yall have a great & blessed day, and smile, be kind to others, and pay it forward

2 Likes

what do you call an alligator in a vest?

an investigator

2 Likes

Something that happened today:
Right next to my garden there is a train platform.
So imagine my surprise when I was just looking at some flowers.
Loudspeaker announcement (male voice):
“Nice that you are here!”

It kind of felt like hidden camera, but a few second later the voice continued that because “it, who shall not be named”, we should not forget our safety measures and always wear our masks and use all possible train doors to avoid too many people use one door. What should I say the platform was empty and there wasn’t a train coming in.

3 Likes