English pronunciation, lesson 1:
(I asked, but Idk if they will answer positively to the request. I hope you will have your answer and they will send you something! Maybe you could also send sth on your side to confirm it. 2 asking is better than 1 )
i was just following your path, Mary thanks for the support
thanks everyone for a smile for today
“Mom always said, ‘If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all’. And some people wonder why I’m so quiet around them.”
“Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.”
“Be a Fruit Loop in a world full of Cheerios.”
What kind of car does Mickey Mouse’s wife drive?
A Minnie van!
What do you get when you cross a dog with an antenna?
A Golden Receiver.
Where should a 600-pound gorilla go?
On a diet
What has one head, one foot and four legs?
What did the stamp say to the envelope?
Stick with me and we’ll go places!
What would happen if you threw yellow sneakers into the Red Sea?
They’d get wet.
Why did the photograph go to jail?
Because it was framed.
What would Bears become without Bees?
g)Why can’t your nose be 12 inches long?*
- Because then it would be a foot!
Put a smile on someone else’s face and you’ve done your good deed for the day.
ok dumb blonde again, I can do this I used to be blonde! but thought this one was so funny!
enough for today, y’all have a great & blessed day!
this is the southern folks in the USA thats how we greet others
Chicken here, chicken there, chicken everywhere …
wonder how many would use the gate?
awwwwww comoe on ! SMILE!!
us coffee drinkers, pay attention!
right along with the last oine
if any7one is interested, I went to my brothers this weekend, ( for birthday)now I forgot who said the what-ifs about no computer, phone etc. well I experienced it this weekend! oh wow, so nothing! no reception for phone, and couldn’t get online! now I am home thank goodness, I am trying to catch up with all I have missed. and no K/C dramas either!! so again catch up!! here’s a few laughs for you, Lutra I am fine!!
TWINKLE!! for you, I finally seen a beautiful site, stars and the moon, what an awesome site, thanks for reminding me!!
- I asked my North Korean friend how it was there; he said he couldn’t complain.
- I just asked my husband if he remembers what today is. Call me playful but scaring men is so easy.
- Time may be a great healer but it’s a lousy beautician.
- Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do.
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
- It’s easier to preach ten sermons than it is to live one.
- Moses had the first tablet that could connect to the cloud.
- The first computer dates back to Adam and Eve. It was an Apple with limited memory, just one byte. And then everything crashed.
y’all have a great day!!