Your laugh for the day

ok throw a cookie at the “tigress” heheheheheh

2 Likes

ok, y’all thought you would get a laugh out of this, with me being on this diet, yeah made me laugh!!

does anyone do that??

1 Like

laughter IS the best medicine!

1 Like

2 Likes

when u mentioned diet i remembered this one
bts memes and funny videos are one of the reason i laugh . for all the armies :star_struck:
image image

2 Likes

yep! love that! thanks for sharing!!

LOL conclusion: I won’t eat much bread.

1 Like

2 Likes

How did you know that my level of stress was high this week? Are you a mind reader?? :joy:

I’m changing my mind about stress or maybe I can better manage it after reading this book. Stress is good if dosed adequatly.

Screenshot_20201121-135908_Kindle

This week, stress pushes me to complete things. I can use it as a fuel or motor to reach a goal.

1 Like

guess I am a mind reader then

1 Like

It must come from genealogy and your Chinese zodiac. You can feel it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yep, and another site said I am a withc, psychic ,“mind reader” and much more!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is me trying to sneak into my parents’ room when they are asleep. As quietly as I can with least amount of door opening noise

1 Like

just remember this is from “frustratedwriter”

and its nothing about Atlantis!

ok y’all heres ont for the family, and I do apologize for the swear word
😄 😄 😄

An old man calls his son and says, “Listen, your mother and I are getting divorced. Forty-five years of misery is enough.”

“Dad, what are you talking about?” the son screams.

“We can’t stand the sight of each other any longer,” he says. “I’m sick of her face, and I’m sick of talking about this, so call your sister and tell her,” and he hangs up…

Now, the son is worried. He calls his sister. She says, “Like hell they’re getting divorced!” She calls their father immediately. "You’re not getting divorced! Don’t do another thing. The two of us are flying home tomorrow to talk about this. Until then, don’t call a lawyer, don’t file a paper. DO YOU HEAR ME?” She hangs up the phone.

The old man turns to his wife and says, "Okay, they’re both coming for Christmas and paying their own airfares.

★¨`*•♫.•Pass it on!! Give someone else a reason to smile.

4 Likes

who are you?

I thought this one was funny, you oughtta see with my name.

2 Likes

or just a smile

1 Like

Or may be love of the boy bands…? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

thats a good question.

1 Like

2 Likes

I really thought it was the sea, just looking at the first half of picture!