Your laugh for the day

2 Likes

maybe not a laugh for the day, but its neat to hear about legends

·

The Legend of the Pussy Willow

According to an old Polish legend, many springtimes ago a mother cat was crying at the bank of the river in which her kittens were drowning. The willows at the river’s edge longed to help her, so they swept their long graceful branches into the waters to rescue the tiny kittens who had fallen into the river while chasing butterflies. The kittens gripped on tightly to their branches and were safely brought to shore. Each springtime since, goes the legend, the willow branches sprout tiny fur-like buds at their tips where the tiny kittens once clung.

Artist Rose Mary Berlin

1 Like

3 Likes

ahaha that reminded me of these two! San and Mingi from Ateez.

I LOVE PSJ! He is such a funny guy!
His work buddies are coercing him to drink with them.

1 Like

oh I seen this and just had to share it

This position is very effective in stabilizing high blood pressure, normalizing thyroid function and very good if you just want to relax after a hard work day.

1 Like

Damn! I hadda stop and look at that and analyze it… and ask myself, 'What the hell am I looking at?!?" :joy:

And all y’alls thought yoga was difficult.

2 Likes

my laugh isdhow in the world did he manipulate himself that way??!! and yes I know it takes practice

1 Like

have you heard these words?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Shenanigans
Shillelagh
Malarkey
Galore

Those are Irish words! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

ok, heres one, really my laugh for the day!!

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

LOVE that fork in the road! VERY good!

1 Like

So how come every time you want a milkshake or a sundae from McDonalds the STUPID milkshake machine is down! I went to TWO McDonald’s tonight TWO and no ice cream! You have to laugh! Nope I was kinda MAD​:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It’s cuz the repair guy got stuck at that fork in that road.

3 Likes

Here ya go! Early KPOP KING! (not) :rofl:

Tiny Tim!

That’s one hot singer and dancer there! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl::rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :sunglasses: :fire: :fire_extinguisher: :fire_engine: :firecracker: :smiley: :rofl:

2 Likes

hdheheheheheheheh!
yep the fork gets them everytime~~

heres another laugh for ya’ and so true my little chihuahua does it to me

image didn’t say about stray cats, he chases them away all the time

and tiny tim tiptoe through the tulips, such a high voice! wonder what ever happened to hiom. no I wasn’t a fan

1 Like

ok, come on smile at least!!

2 Likes