Your laugh for the day

I just couldn’t pass this by!

3 Likes

2 Likes

And always to throw yourself into the slide to try and gain enough velocity to achieve lift at the hump of the slide.

5 Likes

I probably laughed too much during this :laughing:

1 Like

well I thought it was funny!

4 Likes

Lol :rofl:

2 Likes

I just remembered long time ago they used to have these funny obstacle games in Japan and it’s just too funny to watch people getting hit and fall in water or whatever; I never understood that people would go on these obstacle courses :wink:
A bit later the US started these too… anyway have fun watching them, lol

2 Likes

didn’t they have contests with those?

3 Likes

Collectors item? lol. Yea, unless they are some kind of cultural artifact, they’d never just collect dust in my house. I use mine all the time. I have a whole silverware rack that has it’s own bin for sticks. My hubby even learned how to use them because I’d take him to all kinds of restaurants. In the beginning, he’d order the typical Americanized menu items and look at what I ordered. Of course, I share my food so he learned all kinds of new dishes and liked them. :sunglasses: Yea, I may have moved to Idaho but I took the Idaho ‘meat and potatoes only’ outta him and he turned out quite cosmopolitan in his food tastes. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Of all people, not only my husband watched this show - My MOTHER LOVED MXC! :laughing:

4 Likes

6 Likes

She is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

y’all old enough for this one?

didn’t say anything ab out binge watching

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

It was so FUN to make those spin as fast as possible, not get thrown off and not barf! :rofl:

4 Likes

Well I have something to laugh about for weeks to come I decide to play a number and hit it! Is not enough to make me rich but enough to pay a lot of bills and sleep like a baby.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

all righty now, so that means I can borrow money?? heheheheheheh
and congrats, don’t spend it in one place!!

2 Likes

Good for you :partying_face: always nice to be able to chase Bill out the door, he was never a popular guy! :rofl:

4 Likes

so true!!

5 Likes